Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Footpeg Mounts After Changing to 4 Into 1 Exhaust.

lightemup

Registered
I was just wondering what there is out there for aftermarket rear footpeg mounts after switching from stock exhaust to a 4 into 1 R-22 Yoshimura system? The left side doesn't need to hold onto a muffler any more, so is there something out there for that? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

they also make some covers to dress up the hole a little. Or, If you plan on powder coating or chrome I actuall like to cut off the exhaust hanger and smooth it out with a die grinder before it goes out for chrome.

here's mine, :thumbsup:

08212011 006.jpg

08212011 001.jpg

I've also seen people cut it off and just smooth it out

I've also seen people cut it off and just smooth it out

+1
I still have both mufflers, but I cut off the hooks on mine before having them powdercoated.
The muffler mount could've been removed the same way.
I just bandsawed them off and smoothed with a fine tooth file. The aluminum is very soft and cuts and smooths easily.:beerchug:

SDC10497.jpg

+1
I still have both mufflers, but I cut off the hooks on mine before having them powdercoated.
The muffler mount could've been removed the same way.
I just bandsawed them off and smoothed with a fine tooth file. The aluminum is very soft and cuts and smooths easily.:beerchug:

Lube your chain much? Lookin a bit crusty there bro:poke:

Top Bottom