Re-setting fuel

gnome

Registered
Evening all from the not so sunny UK.

Quick question if I may - on the trip you have miles / trip 1 / miles per ltr etc etc Is there anyway to (a) change it to miles per gallon (b) re-set it as mine says that I'm doing 50miles to the ltr (I wish)

Thanks guys - ohh and Happy Easter to all you religious types
wink.gif

.GNOME.

Quick question if I may - on the trip you have miles / trip 1 / miles per ltr etc etc Is there anyway to (a) change it to miles per gallon (b) re-set it as mine says that I'm doing 50miles to the ltr (I wish)
you mean to say that half yer cluster reads in metric(the liters) an' the other half reads in miles(imperial).

you mean to say that half yer cluster reads in metric(the liters) an' the other half reads in miles(imperial).
It actually reads "miles/l"

That bit I can live with, the main problem is re-setting it as I said "it reads - 50.0 miles/l" I have tried re-calibrating, and all that did was reset the stepper motors. I have tried just about every combination of button pushing and still it reads the same.

At the end of the day it's no big problem, but it would be nice to use it 'as it's there'.

Thanks again

.GNOME.

Hi Gnome, from another Brit (we're in the minority here!)

When mi/l is showing, holding in the (bottom) button for a coupla seconds should reset it. If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas.

Dunno a way to convert from mi/l to mi/g (would love to know myself), but the old fashioned way is to multiply by 4.5.

All in all, not much help mate, sorry......

Hiya buddy, I tried holding the button in and it didnt work. It could be an ECU setting which my bike doesn't have - I run a GSX1400 with SuperCharger which I have fitted a set of 220 Busa clocks to.

Thanks for your help anyway

.GNOME.

Back