RCC stage 1 turbo

lowandslow08

Registered
I was planning in taking my bike to carpenters for the 1441 and head and cam package...decided that I did not want to deal with overheating issues or having two batteries. Is the RCC stage one kit a good quality kit that is ready to bolt on or will I need to buy additional parts? Also approximately what would be the price of installation and tuning?

there are always options and it may be hard where to draw the line on them. It seems to take 5-6 hours to swap the parts and a few hundred to tune. Do you have any interest in doing the work yourself, minus the tune?

You should expect to pay 600-1000 for install of the kit. You will pay 300-500 for tuning.

That being said; the RCC stage 1 can be installed by most decent mechanics. The tuning all depends on the guy doing it.

So, if you're comfortable with your bike and taking it apart, do your install yourself. Of course tuning is best left to the professionals.

+1 for the RCC Stage 1, I recently got one and the quality & performance is unbelievable. Lots of potential for high hp as well when your ready.

How much hp did you make? Did you have to buy additional items or was the kit bolt on and go...besides tuning?

A 2008+ with a bone-stock motor and an RCC Stage One kit will make 230 rear wheel on pump gas. This same kit can be turned up to 400+ rear wheel on race fuel with engine mods.:beerchug:

Powerhouse for sure. I think he is offering a $100.00 off + free shipping. contact Frank to see if the deal is still offered.

+1 to Frank too. He is the man when it comes to knowledge! He helped a lot with my kit purchase even thought it wasn't thru him or an RCC. I would of bought an RCC if I knew of the headaches that I would of faced.

I will be contacting him monday, thanks a lot.

L&S-

Please give me a call at the shop on Monday and leave your name and number on our answering machine . . . Monday is my day off, but I will be going in, probably after 12. I will retrieve the message and call you back. If for some reason that doesn't work for you, I will be in all day Tues-Friday.
Thanks . . .

Where is the best place to order/buy a RCC stage one, thanks for your input.

Look for Powerhouse under the sponsers section. Frank has RCC kits and i believe Richard (owner of RCC) let's him sell his kits at a slight discount over MSRP and I have seen Frank put up sales in the past. best thing to do is call and see what he is offering. Also Frank from Powerhouse motorcycles has awesome technical support and experience, as well as Richard from RCC.

I made the mistake of buying a turbo kit from another company and i will tell you that if i could start over, i would choose RCC kits over what i have now. I have had to modify and fabricate so many parts that the money i tried saving ended up being spent on custom one of a kind parts..

Back