RC fit- steel sprocket

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
i have an 18 front sprocket..i'm looking for a higher accelaration combination for the rear sprocket but one that will fit my RC rims. wher should i look?

where's the guy with the easy button? i wonder if bigrod knows this i think he was looking for one at a point.

I have the original chrome RC sprockets in 6 bolt to 40-55 tooth...

I also have RC Comp. wheels and believe i had to get mine from them to fit their hub(not sure if this was actually true,but that's what they said anyway),running 18/43 which is about the same as stock.

I have the specs and get them in aluminum from vortex also...We can do custom sizes/finishes..

where's the guy with the easy button? i wonder if bigrod knows this i think he was looking for one at a point.

Im 18/45T and it feels good. The 45t is the orig chomed steel that came with my RC wheel when I got the 330 kit. For dragging I still would like to find a BLACK steel 48T sprocket for the RC wheel.
BUT the 18/45 is a nice power feel for on the street and NOT a roaring hi R killer when on the highway.
Try RC them self for the steel 45T?

But remember Im a GenI and your a GenII....stock gearing is diff in them.
GenI is 17/40
GenII is 18/43...think? Basicly the same thu. So even if you go up +2 in the rear to a 45t...you will feel the diff.
And for others here....he has an OSD 330 set up and can NOT go down in the front!
I was 16/43 before the my OSD and loved it on street and track but not cool for a long highway travels. In your search if you find a BLack STEEL 46-48T that fits RC wheel....LET ME KNOW:beerchug:

Back