Random Pics

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I was scrolling through my pics and found some I would probably not use for anything so I thought I'd post them all in one spot, for no particular reason.
It was HOT
firedevil.gif
the last couple of weeks, but it's a dry heat.  I actually overheated after an all day ride and had to sit is the shade for a half an hour pour water over me and cool down. This pic was taken at 5:30pm.

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092898329 -->

101_deg.JPG

These guys were going down Stunt Rd in Malibu, they can reach 50 mph!, and "drift" around corners.

Rollerblades_1.JPG

Splittin' the lane
I grabbed the camera snapped the pic and let go of it.

SplitLane.JPG

The heat deteriorates the tires too, I finally got a new set yesterday.

Shredded_Rear_804.JPG

sniff, sniff, what is that SMELL inside my helmet? I cleaned the liner, the chin guard thingy, what the... it still smells...

Ah...everytime I cleaned the helmet, I closed the chin vent without looking in it, who does? A dead bee sitting in there rotting. Terrible pic:

Bug_Vent.JPG

Ahhh Stunt Rd.....I used to drive that road all the time when I lived out there. I can only dream of what it would be like on the busa.. a lot of hairpins but still would be cool...

Thanks for the pics Big O!!

Dan
beerchug.gif

Nice pics Big O. All I can think of is coming down Stunt Rd. with the blades at 50mph and there's a rock in the road. OUCH!!!!... that shiiite hurts!
biggrin.gif

Those guys on skates are nuts! And they think we're nuts on the Busas...
laugh.gif

wow, that's crazy on the blades haha... no way i'd be caught doing that..... Thanks for sharing the pics... love 'em

Back