Random big bolt fell out side of bike

dreww

Registered
anyone know where this goes to ? just got my bike and this bolt came out the right side of the bike as i was riding

IMG_2329.jpeg

IMG_2328.jpeg

IMG_2327.jpeg

i don’t own a v8 lol i was riding it and it was just hanging out the side near the right footpeg it’s a 05 busa
I've never seen a bolt with a head like that on my bike and from the looks of the rust on it, it appears to not have been attached to anything for a long time...

I'd say you picked it up off the road someplace and it got lodged in your bike....

I've never seen a bolt with a head like that on my bike and from the looks of the rust on it, it appears to not have been attached to anything for a long time...

I'd say you picked it up off the road someplace and it got lodged in your bike....
very possible i was riding totally the speed limit on the highway and when i came to a light i felt it against my foot and was super confused

so y’all thinking i should be good, just got the bike a month or two ago everything has ran good just scared me and i haven’t rode it since
When in doubt look around the area that you found it to see if there is a vacant spot...

In my opinion for what it's worth, I can't see that bolt coming from your bike and it's so rusty that if it did come from your bike, it has been detached for a long, long time and you would have noticed it's absence...

Is it possible some pin head stuck that bolt on your bike when you stopped somewhere and stepped away from the bike? It looks like if that bolt had come from your bike and fell out whatever parts it was holding together would be falling apart. Lots of dingbats in the world and who knows what they do or why?

Is it possible some pin head stuck that bolt on your bike when you stopped somewhere and stepped away from the bike?

:eek:

:banana: It looks like if that bolt had come from your bike and fell out whatever parts it was holding together would be falling apart.

:poke:

Lots of dingbats in the world and who knows what they do or why?

:lol:

touched on that with my 1st reply ~ moderators did not laugh *

Back at their old tactics of deleting humorous post . . .

That us regular common sense riders enjoy !

Perhaps they can lift the deleted posts ?

We did get a good laugh out of it *

That bolt does not belong .

It was a prank fools *

Red , *<(;{)- *

touched on that with my 1st reply ~ moderators did not laugh *

Back at their old tactics of deleting humorous post . . .

That us regular common sense riders enjoy !

Perhaps they can lift the deleted posts ?

We did get a good laugh out of it *

That bolt does not belong .

It was a prank fools *

Red , *<(;{)- *

Yep, your post disappeared like a chocolate Easter bunnies ears on Easter morning.....

Back