Random Act of Kindness

BusaPebbles

Registered
So, I have been having a really ****AY week..to say the least...stomach virus and all (not swine flu!!!)...Anyway, I realized on sunday while washing my Jeep that my inspection had run out...DAMNIT!! Anyway, I have been down with the sickness and unable to get to garage and get it inspected. This morning I decided I would go in before work. I had a meeting at 10 and needed to get the inspection done and into work before then. Well the guys at the garage told me that there is no way they could get it done because there were too many people ahead of me. So, I asked if I could bring it after work, and they said they stop taking vehicles at 4. He told me to come in tomorrow at 7AM, can't do that, I have a kid to get on the bus. Anyway, back and forth with my frustration, a random guy was listening to all of this and walked up and said, "She can have my spot in line." I couldn't believe it...he proceeded to say, "I am off again tomorrow and I can just come back. Give her my spot, she needs it more." WOW, I was so grateful. I have new found hope in the human spirit. All I need to do is pay it forward. So thankful to this guy who gave me his spot just cause I needed it. Almost like he knew i was having one of those weeks. THANKS Mr. Random kind stranger!!!:thumbsup:

She left out the part about her looking really hot when she left the house this morning. :whistle:

yes sometimes it is the little things. Nice to meet people who care.

She left out the part about her looking really hot when she left the house this morning. :whistle:

It never hurts to look nice. Doesn't negate the Random Act of Kindness, as there were two other guys that didn't offer their spots in line.

It never hurts to look nice. Doesn't negate the Random Act of Kindness, as there were two other guys that didn't offer their spots in line.

Thats because their wives where waiting in their cars.:moon:

Man: "No honey I wasn't able to get the inspection done because this cute little girl behind me was having a bad day so I gave her my spot in line"

Wife: "Well that was nice dear but guess who's about to have a bad week for their kindness."

Man: "No honey I wasn't able to get the inspection done because this cute little girl behind me was having a bad day so I gave her my spot in line"

Wife: "Well that was nice dear but guess who's about to have a bad week for their kindness."

:laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Awesome story, and very cool how much you appreciate it and plan to pay it forward. I wish more of the world went this way....

Back