Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racism

i thought it was great everyone applauded when the guy was moved to 1st class!!!!!!

Excellent!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

For some reason when I started to read the post and knew they was on a plane, images of the movie "Airplane" kept popping into my head.
As I finish reading I realized it was just the same sceen over and over of everyone standing in line to slap the lady...
ices_rofl.gif

Way To Go Capt.
beerchug.gif

Could have told her to go to the crapper for the rest of the flight...

This tale has been around the internet since BEFORE the internet. It's either a black or a Jew, the rest of the passengers applaud...yada yada yada.

Hardware
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This tale has been around the internet since BEFORE the internet. It's either a black or a Jew, the rest of the passengers applaud...yada yada yada. [/QUOTE]

And whatz your point.. . yada ...yada.... yada !

I doubt the story is true but a good one none the less. Exactly how such a tale should have ended.
thumbs-up.gif

Its good to see someone do the right thing, the Cap was a smart man and turned a bad thing around... A very smart move....

True or not, it's a great story with a great ending.

+1

--Wag--

Just beautiful. I can see the look on the old bags face as I read the story!!
laugh.gif

Top Bottom