R.I.P. 05 busa

sad.gif

Glad to hear your doing alright. Shoulder injuries suck. Just be sure you give yourself the proper time to heal!

wow i did the ggogle search on my name and it came to this old azz thread of my wreck, pretty crazy.. i guess ill give an update to it anyways (hell im hear now).. had 4 breaks in shoulder, went on to an infection in my leg from the barbedwire gashes(im now numb from mid cALF to the top of my foot, had 3 surgeries on leg, then 3 months of a wound vac(ill find pics)...almost three years later im on the horse again...AND love every min of it..

new 017.jpg

new 018.jpg

Photo_122605_001.jpg

100_1687.jpg

I was wondering who was digging up old threads.. That leg looked nasty! Glad you are healed up & back on the horse. Just don't try that again!! :beerchug:

Yeah man get to the doc! I am seeing to many stories like this.... Ride to Live all... wow old thread glad you made it,,,, it had a happy ending after all.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone is going to get a tetanus shot - ouch!
Sorry about the busa
glad you are ok

were you wearing leather??

I thought I had it bad with three breaks in my collar bone, five broken ribs, head, neck and spinal trauma. Get well soon Bro so you can ride again!

Last edited:
I thought I had it bad with three breaks in my collar bone, five broken ribs, head, neck and spinal trauma. Get well soon Bro so you can ride again!

dude you way got me beat..lol..hope all is well bigred

and no leather. i was wearing mesh with armor, the brabedwire pulled up over my head, have leather now though

Definitely get checked out, I went down at probably only 30mph and tried to pretend I was only banged up, I was banged up alright. Took my own sorry a$$ to the ER at 2 in the morning with a fractured left radius and a dislocated carpal bone, they couldn't pull the carpal back in place and had to split my left wrist open like a banana to put it back,then 6 pins to hold it all in place. I can only imagine what 80 - 90 would do to you.

Ooops!, I didn't look at the original post date,guess my brain got knocked also. Glad your better now

flowers + xrays 090.jpg

Last edited:
MyMaster --- i remember that.... Ouch and just heading to Kento's ride....
How are you doing nowday's.

might be an old crash thread but that helmet belongs in the "Hall of Fame" wow...

take it you did not have any leathers on?..

We used to cross at Nogales all the time to buy fireworks when I lived in S.Vista... Glad that after this amount of time you are still up and running :)

Sorry for getting into this thread late! HOLY CHIT man! Glad you are alive. Those are some nasty bruises and cuts. Glad you are doing better, I know what it's like going down and it sux!
Those of you that have not? Well just be prepared for something that you'll never forget!!!

Again, glad you are alive and in good spirits!!!:beerchug:

Back