Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Push in Clip

hckyguy1

Registered
I noticed today that one of my push in clips was missing off of my bike and was wondering anyone knew where I can get one. Its the one for the black inner panels.

I found one place to buy then and they were only $1.40, but they wanted over $17 for shipping??

Pic is of the one still on the bike, other side is missing. Must have fallen off today during my ride because it was there yesterday.

0817001651.jpg

I can't help you with the OEM part, but I do like the part I found.. Autozone in the self help section they have put in pins. The ones I got were for a Ford I think... See the pic... works great and to me it looks better. I think it was $3 for 5 of them.

1ibandit

FILE0089.jpg

I have been to the shop before and they just gave me some:beerchug:

You can go to a Toyota Dealership if one is near you and get the same clip for 2002-2006 Camry front under splash shield. The Camry's use the clips to retain the splash shield. Hope this helps. Depending on the dealership, they are about $1.49 Each.

Last edited:
thanks for the input guys

sixpack577 had some extras so he sent me one, thanks again.

Top Bottom