Purple Heart Busa

Well, I for one was NOT reeled in by Fakin Cop 161's supposed "accident". By the way, if there are any lawsuits from this, I'll find out and PERSONALLY notify the waitresses lawyer of this thread. Even Fakin Cop isn't stupid enough to admit doing 60 mph if a possible lawsuit is involved. DO NOT believe ANYTHING this moron says.

Regarding Kevlar duty "bullet proof" vests, does FC know they are only good against high velocity projectiles and some sharp trauma? They are useless against low velocity blunt trauma like a baseball bat or motorcycle crash.

I bet realcop knows this.

Falcon Cop if you make so prints of your crashed Busa and autographed them, I bet you could make a couple of bucks.

Come on go and take a couple pictures, sign them and send them to HayabusaOnline.

We all want to see your crashed bike!

Warp,,,I know Teaneck Well, The Police Dept is a bit Iffy at Times,But overall a Good township.

TLR, The amount of Police officers saved by there vest during a MVA's (contact with steering wheel/dash board are numerous. Lets see a simple common sense lesson for you.
Let me hit you with a Louisville Slugger across the back (with & without) a Kevlar vest on..Now think Hard))) which one do you think is gonna hurt More,,think hard now TLR ??????? Common sense Bud,,Anything between you/Your Body & the Road will Protect you, Esp a Kevlar Vest.

So go ahead and Ask REAL-Boy,,maybe he Can use a batch of "Common Sense" Pills also.

Kaw-bus, Only Damage are Holes/scratches on the Body work all around and worn Down Sliders No mangled parts,,or forks bent, actually pretty boring,,thanks to the Sliders.

Warp,,,anytime on that Insurance Info

161 ®

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 19 October 1999).]

My sentiments are with Realcop 100 percent...it's the Annapolis in me, accountability, integrity & professionalism are where it belongs in my book if you wear a uniform.

However, if FC is weaving some kind of tall tale, he could be a pulitzer prize-winning writer for Sports Illustrated or National Enquirer or something. I mean, there's real detail in there...slight muzzle damage to his sidearm? That's the kind of stuff that happens when you tumble down the pavement.

I like the theory that he's actually a Doctoral candidate in Psychology doing a personality study for his dissertation.

FC, I did live in Teaneck most of my life. I'm Down in South Jersey Now. I know New Bridge Road All too Well. Thanks for The Email on State Farm Insurance, even though they Have no Idea how to Insure Bikes,the savings we get are great.

Heal up soon

Warp1

...One must admit that the sight of a large motorcycle hurtling at them on it's side does tend to wake up the other motorists a bit...at least slamming into/over the bike will perhaps alert the moron to the fact that an accident is in progress...before running over the rider...you want to count on it? In any case, one WILL follow one's training in a crisis...

Kawabuser: I just got back, no sweat about the FC immitation post. It was fun replying back. Thanks for the clarification on the sliders, now I know. I have seen them before, I was just not sure of the terminology.
Thanks,

Easyrider

Filing false information in a police report is illegal.

Filing false information in an insurance report is fraud.

Giving false information in a sworn affidavit for a lawsuit is perjury.

I think Cisco's explanation is not only the most compassionate one, it's probably the right one.

Maybe FC is a garden-variety paraplegic with a chip on his shoulder and a laptop on his tray. Maybe he's even an embittered ex-cop paralyzed in the line of duty by some jerk-off everyday accident. Maybe it was a drunk that did it to him. Maybe HE was drunk on duty and crashed and ruined his body and can't live with the humilation.

I'd be pretty pissed if I couldn't ride or walk again. Would I construct a fantasy life in my mind? Probably. Would I go as far with it and as angrily as FC does? I hope I wouldn't.

In a wheelchair you've got a lot of time to read about SEALs and Glocks and Hayabusas.

FC seems pretty keen about riding and about Hayabusas. Like Cisco, I'm willing to humor him.

Turbo you forgot to call Janet Reno,the FBI,CIA,the Postal Police, LOL)))

"And like a good neighbor..State Farm is There"

Gee, I hope none of your Insurance premiums Go up cause of the way I'm gonna milk this to benefit me of course. :) $$$$$$$$$$

America is a Great place !!

161 ®

Turbo, one more thing,,My Attorney and I are looking for at least an upper 5 figure settlement, $$,$$$.00

Please give me some advise on what I should get ?? A New ZX-12,a Honda 929,or the New VTR-sp51,,or Just Keep my Busa and get that addition to my Home that I been wanting to Get.

Your research skills are 2nd to none,pls give me advise on this conundrum of mine.

WOW !! 50 something replys,,I'm well liked on this Org

I'm gonna Keep my Busa anyway,,(((((decisions,,decisions))) ?????

161 ® :)

FalconCop has reeled a bunch of you guys in again. THERE WAS NO ACCIDENT! This was FalconCop's contrived story to redeem himself on this board, get sympathy.

If anyone doubts this, call the Teaneck Police Dept Records Dept (201) 837-2551. They do not have any accident reports involving a car and a motorcycle around the date FC gave, NONE! I also had someone I know in State Farm look up this claim. Again, nothing!

I have to admit, FC is a good a story teller. He probably mimicked a friend's bike accident.

Next will be his reply saying that he does'nt give a rat's butt about what I or anyone thinks...but the bottom line is that you'll NEVER SEE ANY HARD PROOF, just bluff and bluster.

Come on guys, how many times are you going to fall for the old sucker routine ?

Gee - I'm shocked. (NOT)

Still waiting for pics of the "accident".
Willing to bet a lot of $ we won't see them.
Would also like to see the supposed K&N Busa filter obtained before production began too.
Don't even think about holding your breath.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 21 October 1999).]

That's pretty persuasive investigative work Turbo. It means that to a certainty of 99% (with the 1% being the possibility of two identical bureaucratic errors at two separate institutions) that the accident didn't happen.

The only thing more persuasive would be an eye witness who was on the scene at the exact moment the accident didn't happen...but I guess that person would be a little tough to find.

FC, why don't you just put an end the debate over whether you, your Busa, your badge, your military training or your accident exist by posting something verifiably true about yourself?

Maybe the guy or person is in a wheel chair and lonely and just want to communicate with the outside world.Look at the stats,Navy seals,Buds,state police,cop.Looks like the person just wants to fit in.Why not,we have the fastest stock bike for now and maybe this person just wants to fit in.Anyways good luck to this person at least you're with the group that responds to your posting,bashing or no bashing.Guys and Gals it's like fishing,yes I caught the biggest fish!!How big!!!You catch the drift.Now lets go back to motorcycling and let this person ride along with us via the internet.

Yes - He can ride along with us in his mind. We can play make believe just like the zx12 210 mph wannabees! :)

[whisper to Cisco] "I won't say anything if you won't."

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 21 October 1999).]

Back