Purchasing in AZ or UT

G

Hello all-

I've decided to break my lurking streak and begin with asking the question:

Where can I buy a 2000 red/grey hayabusa in the Wasatch Front (Utah) or in Phoenix/Tucson?

I'm returning to the states at the beginning of March and want one as my coming home present :)

I would like to get a good deal and would consider travelling to other areas if the price is right.

Thanks

I bought my Red/Grey from Honda-Suzuki of Salt Lake (801-486-5401). They had a blue/silver on the floor the week after I bought mine.

Other Suzuki dealers that might (they had them last year) have a Hayabusa are :

Frandsens Rec Center (801-374-0602)
Layton Cycle & Sport (801-544-2241)

The following are other Suzuki dealers in the area:

Big Boys Toys (801-782-6125)
Vesco's Yamaha-Suzuki-Kawasaki (435-734-9424)

UtahRider- Do you feel you got a good deal and why did you choose Honda-Suzuki of Salt Lake?

I was in there a couple of times last September when I was looking at a 99 and getting help from the sales people was difficult. Or did I come at a bad time?

Thanks for the information.

[This message has been edited by Akelis (edited 27 February 2000).]

I went to Honda-Suzuki because they were the first to have a y2k Hayabusa in the area. I've had similar problems about getting sales help when the store was busy, but the sales people I talked to gave me their full attention when they got to me. Overall my experiences have been good and the staff very friendly.

I talked to the people at Frandsens Rec Center last year when I was considering a 99 Busa. They were very courteous and let me watch them finish assembling the black Busa I had come to look at. I probably would have bought from them if they had a Busa in stock. The only difficulty I've had with them is they are closed Saturdays during the winter months.

town and country in chandler arizona has one of each 2000 color. good luck getting a price break there!! also, champion in mesa, az.

Ditto to Big Papa. I bought my 2000 Silver/Blue at Metro Motorsports in Phoenix. (Related to Town and Country). $11500 out the door. No price breaks in Phoenix. Too sunny, too many straights, heh heh, Zooom. I think I got a good deal considering the Silver/Blues don't usually even make it out to the sales floor.

Quinsey.com located in El Cajon Ca. in San Diego county. Talk to Doug he is a fair guy to deal with,they have a red one as of 4/8/00

Back