Pumpkin busa sighting

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
...would that happen to be anyone on this board??? If so, I was the one on the black busa going the other direction....

I met 2 guys that ride the pumpkin busas. Nice guys. They get out and ride quite a bit. Usually together with another guy who has a red/black 05 like me.

I usually get out for a ride on saturday or sunday midday. I havent "ridden" with them, per se, but I have passed them and turned around to ride along till their next stop a couple times.

They have a nice ride planned out that they tell me about, and one of these days, I will hook up with them. I live in Spring Valley, and I have come across a guy on a black or black.silver on heading north on Jones from tropicana in the mornings a few times.

I was in my black GTO, last week and I actually waved at the busa - forgetting that I was in my cage, and the rider probably had no clue why I waved. LOL.

Was that you?

I was in Vegas Super bowl weekend. Left on a Saturday and made it there in about 5 1/2 hours from Central cali.. came back on Sunday and made it back in about 5 hours.

I have a pumpkin.. wasnt there this weekend though..

5 hours to central cali!
That would be hauling some serious ass! Fun ride though, Im sure.
yeah.. I couldnt believe the fricken traffic.. going up 15 to Vegas the Traffic flow was like 90-95 so my cruising speed was about 100 and on the way back the traffic flow was like 100-105 so it was easy to cruise about 110.. and on the way up and on the way back I had sections where I felt comfortbale (little or no cars and no police) where I was able to crank it up to 150-160 for a few miles

I think I only hit 170+ on a few shots..

There was this one long sweeper that seemed be to just before I got into Vegas. think it might have been about 30 miles out.. I was able to get a lean angle doing about 140.. that was pretty cool.

So yeah.. it was a fun ride.. kind of spur of the moment.. the weather has sucked here.. fog. rain. and the few days in the last few months the weather has been good I had shid I had to do... so like on a Thursday I told the wife I was heading to Vegas on Saturday and I would be back Sunday. she said just be back in time for the superbowl. I said ok.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140524133 -->

You vegas guys are lucky........430 miles to the north of you the temp was 10 degrees this morning! Arghhh!
smile.gif

I was sledding in the mountains this weekend, running 12 lbs boost on RX-1, 250 hp, it was -28c before windchill at home, and -10c in the mountains.

that was me , I was just cruising around san diego . I held the throttle open for a couple seconds . Then all of the sudden I was in VEGAS.
biggrin.gif

Cool--pun intended--Wow 250 hp sled--yep cold around Carson City lately But CC and i are wimps cuz i saw Busa's and others riding to and from work today and yesterday -- I started mine a few minutes ago though--does that count??
tounge.gif

Back
Top Bottom