puig touring windscreen

youlose

Registered
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find a Puig touring windscreen? I have been looking all over for one with no luck. I can't even find a listing for one. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

You might hit up DR1300R, not sure if his was a Puig, he has a really low budget ride. :laugh:

thanks. The reason i wanted a Puig is just because i have seen one on the busa. Does anyone have a preference of windscreen? i am open to any brand just as long as its good quality and looks good. Is there anyone out there running a touring screen and if so what kind.

I have a MRA TOURING WINDSHIELD, it knocks the wind up higher than stock quite a bit...not blasting me in the chest any more.
cd1fcb3374c36bf82bc57c73acb0a3c00_large.jpg

Last edited:
now thats nice!!!!!! Where did you get it?

I got luckly and found it locally on Craigs list for $50. They said the got it from the dealer.
The packaging said it was $150 of something. It's thinner than stock but it does not flex. It also comes with a rubber lip strip.
Best thing I like about it, is I don't have to squat down to see my speedo.

I have a Zero Gravity Sport/Touring screen on mine. It is thinner then the stock but not bad. I painted mine black. Redirects the air higher and I can see my gauges now. I did put some tape along the bottom to keep it from rattling.

Last edited:
Cerberus, Did it rattle very badly? I like sport touring kind but when I see you comment that you have to put a tape in the bottom - it makes me think twice now. Perhaps I should consider DB instead?

Back