Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pucker Factor.

RaiderDm

Registered
Yet another way to add excitment to riding a Busa is to ride it at 0530 in pea soup type fog. For extra zip make
it a grey/silver Busa. And youse guys wonder why I leave the reflectors on.

A side note the high beam looks really KOOL in fog. Like a
friggin'laser beam. Flick it on and cars just melt out of
one's way! :D

pirate.gif

Glad they work, but still sounds a little hairy.

Ride in thick fog all the time. Moto-Lights help. When I did my Iron Butt ride, the last 75 miles were in very thick fog at about 2-4 a.m. My speed dropped to about 45-50.

I have flown helicopters under some really bad conditions, but I can't imagine what it would be like on a bike. Or maybe I can just don't want to!

Ride in thick fog all the time. Moto-Lights help. When I did my Iron Butt ride, the last 75 miles were in very thick fog at about 2-4 a.m. My speed dropped to about 45-50.
Which iron-butt did you do?

My daughter and I did the SS1000 last year in May. She was 14 and rode with me on my Honda Valkyrie. It was great, had snow, rain, heat, and got stopped by a train in the middle of the desert.

Thinking I might do it again sometime.

Ride safe.  

I would love to trade some rain for fog, at least for awhile. Anyone interested? Not to bad out today but around 30. I bet the light does look cool in the fog though!

Been there Mikey. Brought a buddy's new bike home from the dealer. His first and he had no license yet (Heck, he still don't have one) Was colder than a witches hind end too! :sad: We live bout 20 miles from the shop, via highway. That was the coldest I've ever been!!!!

Top Bottom