Proud of my motorcycle momma's

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
My buddy invited me and my girls over for some dirt bike riding on his land. They jumped on his little 50cc and before long were riding like experts. Note to self: Next time explain target fixation before you launch them

3.jpg

00005.jpg

00008.jpg

pc300628.jpg

Aren't Peewee 50s great!
Looks like a good time was had by all.
Look around, usually you can pick up used ones for $500, give or take a few $$. Get them some dirt gear (helmet, goggles, knee & elbow pads, and boots) and go to a MX track. Most all tracks have a kids track off to the side for the PW50 crowd. Fun, exercise, and family time all rolled into one.:thumbsup:

Aren't Peewee 50s great!
Looks like a good time was had by all.
Look around, usually you can pick up used ones for $500, give or take a few $$. Get them some dirt gear (helmet, goggles, knee & elbow pads, and boots) and go to a MX track. Most all tracks have a kids track off to the side for the PW50 crowd. Fun, exercise, and family time all rolled into one.:thumbsup:

They are great and of course now I'm looking. Been looking at go karts too....man those things have come a long way. Now I just need 35 acres to tear up like my buddy has.

Looking good Sean got the gear and ready to roll better watch out she will want the keys the the Busa soon enough lol :thumbsup::beerchug:

Back