Proud new Busa owner!

Yeah I have a Alpinestar leather jacket with padding, Shoei helmet, aplinestar gloves and I always wear jeans with at least some type of leather shoe. Yeah that throttle control is a *****. I almost ate **** last night (1st night having it). I was leaving a gas station and hit some loose dirt and my bike wheel almost came out from under me. Very rude awakening. Biggest thing I'm having to adjust to is not being able to corner like I did on my 600
banghead.gif

Hey how ,uch does a custom simple paint job cost?

Welcome aboard! As for exhaust, you CAN do a single exhaust, if you want to go that route. however, you have to buy a full exhaust, and that can be pricey. if you like them loud, look into the racing moira. That thing SCREAMS when you get on it. Plus, it can be found online for under 700 bucks if you look around. You have to cut some plastics for it though, because it's a single outlet thats down on the bottom right. You dont see any exhaust, as the outlet sits just about flush with the plastic. Gets you some power and drops a crapload of weight off the bike too.
beerchug.gif

Welcome and thank you for your service to this great country.

Merry Christmas from the other coast!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Back