Prices for 06 Busa's

hierog

Registered
Just went into my local shop and they were prepping a brand new 06 Red/Black Busa!! absolutely beautiful!! They were asking $12099. The pearl white should be in this week and the are asking $12299. Seems a bit steep, but since they are new bikes, I am seriously considering putting a deposit down on an LE.

What kind of prices are you seeing where you live?

BTW, I am in Northern California - Elk Grove/Galt area!

My advice is decide which color you want and shop around. I'm looking to buy 2 LE(One for me and one for my wife) and the best I've been quoted is 11300 OTD.

check out good times motorsports in sacramento 4727 auburn blvd they have 3 there. ask for tom or mike thats who i deal with.

Going to pick up my red/black '06 on Thurs from Barrtlesville cycle in Ok. They asking $9800 otd, but will have to pay around 700 in taxes once back to Ks.

shop around you can do better
wink.gif

I'm going to stop by my local dealer, if that's true than hopefully I'll be posting pics of me and a new LE in the near future...
smile.gif

Thanks for the info!

went to goodtimes this morning and they are selling theirs for $11199, just about $1000 less than PCP Motorsports. i'm wondering if California is just higher in price than most states?
rock.gif

Back