pretty funny

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
anyway i went to the movies tonight and seen "Man on Fire" good good movie anyway i was coming out and seen some bikes parked outside close to my truck well anyway i go over just to bs and one of them had a new gsxr 600 anyway i ask if he had anything done to it (knowing damn well nothing was not even a pipe) he tells all kinds of stuff and i ask him what kind of pipe do you have ? he replies yosh rs3 , so i say oh well how come it doesnt look like a yosh slip on ? he says he does not know so i am like ok , i ask if he had street raced anyone he says yes i ask well , what u race ? he says a couple r1's , a busa and a 929 rr i say wow pretty impressive seeing u only have a 6 ! so how did you do ? he says not too bad i got all of them except the busa i was like uh huh he said it got me by a few lengths , so i ask how fast were u guys up to he said around 160 i shook my head cuz of having heard many stories that around that speed busa just starts to walk away .i say nice and ask him if he wanted to ride one day , he said sure then asked me what i had and told him an r1 then he got a little un easy and started to make excuses about how he is in the military and works starnge hours i was ok whatever see ya round but the thing is anyone with a brain knows not to make that poop up what a goof ball!!!!!! why do people bull poop yea its a nice 600 but i don't have moron , idiot , or retard written on my forehead ! i mean geesh sometimes i just dont know about people

Did he have a bunch of his guys around? If so, they were probably as clueless as he was, but he was the leader and to maintain his position. That or he's just a flat bs artist who lived his life that way. Either way, probably best that you just walked away and left him alone! Next time he sees you you will be on your bike and he won't recognize you and then he'll find out what happens when you try to bs your daddy!
biggrin.gif

Writing checks his behind could not cash. Truely amazing how people try to hype their bikes & riding skills. You should have gotten his phone # to ride sometimes just to see how red he would have turned.

yeah people who haven't ridden a bigger bike don't have a clue as to how fast they are.

I just don't get it, I spent a couple of years building my 71' Plymouth back in High School. It had a 340, bigger cams, polished heads, performance intake, Holly 750 Double pmpr, 3500 RPM stall speed converter, running through a lightly modified (So it would Survive) Torqueflight 904 tranny, and all this fed back to a 9&3/4" Suregrip rear end. Had it tuned regularly by a guy who was big into pro-stock racing of his own 1960 something Barracudas, he had three... Anyway, point is anytime someone asked "Is it Stock?" there was only one answer, ever, "Yup stock". I mean first, why would you show your hand, 2nd just like Daddy here... what are you going to do when someone calls you to the plate and you cannot answer the call?
rock.gif

Just plain ignorant... I am constantly amazed at the number of just plain ignorant folks out there that somehow are still alive and riding... Trully fortune favors the foolish... Especially some of the kids... I sure don't remember being that dumb when I was young...

I see alot of those kids at Hooters. They will talk smack until you ask them to go for a ride. Tell them "let's just run it down the street". Then you hear all the excuses in the world. Oh well it won't ever stop.

I just don't get it, I spent a couple of years building my 71' Plymouth back in High School.  It had a 340, bigger cams, polished heads, performance intake, Holly 750 Double pmpr, 3500 RPM stall speed converter, running through a lightly modified (So it would Survive) Torqueflight 904 tranny, and all this fed back to a 9&3/4" Suregrip rear end.   Had it tuned regularly by a guy who was big into pro-stock racing of his own 1960 something Barracudas, he had three...   Anyway, point is anytime someone asked "Is it Stock?" there was only one answer, ever,  "Yup stock".  I mean first, why would you show your hand, 2nd just like Daddy here... what are you going to do when someone calls you to the plate and you cannot answer the call?
rock.gif

Just plain ignorant...  I am constantly amazed at the number of just plain ignorant folks out there that somehow are still alive and riding...  Trully fortune favors the foolish...  Especially some of the kids...  I sure don't remember being that dumb when I was young...
MOPAR's rule!
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Did you mean "8&3/4" Suregrip? 340 best small block ever made, by anyone.

well guys just to correct you
I happen to have a gsxr600 and it gives trouble to any stock busa when they are riding with a passenger, another one in a sidecar and a trailer behind it.

biggrin.gif

Back