Presidential firearm agenda

I would like to see a new law......use a gun in a crime and automatic death penalty to be carried out in 7 days.

Let em do whatever the F they want. First foreign troop that knocks on my door is gonna get both barrels right thru it! Afterward ill take his select fire weapon and carry on.

Let em do whatever the F they want. First foreign troop that knocks on my door is gonna get both barrels right thru it! Afterward ill take his select fire weapon and carry on.

That Foreign Troop you are talking about will have an American Flag on there Vest !

I might be adding to my collection today maybe the Hon Sen Feinstain would like to come over and confiscate it herself....:thumbsup:

so... is everyones NRA membership current? because this is two actions in two days....

Even though you are a Canadian I have to agree with you, has been on my radar for a long time. Funny how the time line stops at 2008, its gotten much worse since then, Obama is Bush on steroids.

Boy oh boy, all you Americans sure go get your panties in a knot at the mention of your guns, yet you all are strangely silent and compliment when the government strips away your civil liberties to, "keep you safe from terror".

Me thinks you have taken your eye off the ball. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Kick Them All Out Project - Bill of Rights Under Attack: A Timeline

cheers
ken

Back
Top Bottom