Power Commander

BUSADOBE

Registered
Has any one used the power commander usb? i cant find a map for my setup which is a full rs3 yosh system any help would be great thanks,

Dennis

You need to use the M312-012 map file that was included with your PC III USB. The installation disk has all the map files on it but you need to transfer them to the PC folder after you install the software. You can also get all the maps from the PC site.

try this one or i can email it if it doesn't work, i had it custom made for my 03 AE with a full RS3, air box mod and KNN filter (removed the pair valve too).

<!--EDIT|sully
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117881190 -->

Attachments

• brian051405.djm
    4.2 KB · Views: 92
I thought that the fuel maps different from year to year? like from 99 to 00 and on up?

Yes I have checked the website too. Can i use the old software to load the old map?

<!--EDIT|BUSADOBE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117908697 -->

I thought that  the fuel maps different from year to year? like from 99 to 00 and on up?

Yes I have checked the website too. Can i use the old software to load the old map?
No... you dont require an old software to upload a old map!! As far as my understanding of this goes the maps are not dependent on the version of the PC3 software...

...welcome to the board
smile.gif

I have talked to there support and they cant give me the answer i need. it shows in the new software how to import the new maps and save them for the usb model but everytime i do it it gives me a table error

what are the downfalls of using a powercommander with a Busa? I know they can cause terrible trouble on diesels.

Back