power commander v maps

dozer9107

Registered
Help I have a 2004 hayabusa full yosh exhaust r22 bling and a bmc race filter cant find a map for it any where. Iam using a power commander v. Thank you any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try one with a full system and a aftermarket filter ???

You probably won't find one with your exact combo...custom dyno tune will get the best results.
Posted via Mobile Device

Try one with a full system and a aftermarket filter ???

You probably won't find one with your exact combo...custom dyno tune will get the best results.
Posted via Mobile Device

BA BUSA....How hard is it to flash instead of using the pc....i got a pc now but I also can't find the proper combo for my bike....2001 with dual hirise HMF and K/N filter mod

BA BUSA thank for your help when i installed the closest map it seemed like the throttle response suffered, but thank for your help

Kromdom....any thoughts????

My 09 came with a PC5 (R-77 slip-ons, stock filter), tune already loaded (my guess is a CANNED download from Dynojet). Bike runs fine, smooth across entire powerband.

Closest generic map from dynojet for DOZER might be: M312-012 (Yoshimura Duplex full exhaust and stock or aftermarket air filter)

Is this what you tried?

I haven't got home to throw the HMF on but with my PCIII and my Hidle/k'n'N filter worked wicked..... Anyone have comments on flashing....

My 09 came with a PC5, tune already loaded (my guess is a canned download from Dynojet). Bike runs fine, smooth across entire powerband.

Closest generic map from dynojet for DOZER might be: M312-012 (Yoshimura Duplex full exhaust and stock or aftermarket air filter)

Is this what you tried?

I haven't touched my '10....I like to play with my '01 and leave my '10 pretty much stock....but I think with a flash(If I can find someone to do it close to me) would work wicked

Anyone have comments on flashing....

In the hands of an experienced/knowledgeable tuner, BEST option IMHO. I have read here that Petric (?) has a database of "maps" that are free to download, allows users to DIY the flash since they do not have a reliable tuner nearby.
P.S. If my bike did NOT already come with a PC5 and slip-ons, I had every intention to go with a full Yosh system and ECU Editor.

BA BUSA....How hard is it to flash instead of using the pc....i got a pc now but I also can't find the proper combo for my bike....2001 with dual hirise HMF and K/N filter mod

I have PC's on two bikes with custom maps...have never tried the ECU editor...check with Boostbysmith, he can set you up with everything that you need to flash your ECU.

You can download maps from Dynojet.com...or maybe a board member with a similar set up can help with a map.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kromdom I tried the map 312 012 the bike lacked throttle response down low and wanted to stall and now I killed the battery by letting it idle. Its been a bad day chipped the tank from a ratchet hitting it as I was lowering the front end then the rear seat cowl fell off of a rack when i grabbed a rag. Its been a bad day giving up for now. A friend told me to try taking the ivans tre off then try to tune, but Iam spent now Ill try again next weekend.

Its been a bad day giving up for now. A friend told me to try taking the ivans tre off then try to tune, but I am spent now Ill try again next weekend.

bummer, man. good idea to walk away/take a break. Not a bad idea to try unplugging the TRE. best of luck.

Even if they had a base map for your application, it's just that, a base map. They're never great and sometimes not even a noticeable change. As suggested, trying a different map can work well, and sometimes even better than the one recommended for what you have(even though there isn't one in your case).
The TRE being removed is good advice too. Having your bike tuned on a dyno with your power commander will make a good improvement in idle, throttle response, and overall power. A good tuner can get you around 10 hp with a full exhaust on your bike. Prices vary depending on the shop, $300 to $500 seems to be average.:beerchug:

Sixpack577 Its hard to find someone around here that I can trust to dyno tune the bike. If you know of anyone in the Syracuse, NY area let me know. Thanks for your help.

Sixpack577 Its hard to find someone around here that I can trust to dyno tune the bike. If you know of anyone in the Syracuse, NY area let me know. Thanks for your help.

Sorry, I don't, but there is probably someone good within a few hours drive. If it's something your interested in doing you can start a thread asking for a good tuner close to you. There are alot of members here, and several in your area. Someone can probably search for you and tell you what's available, that's been done here before too. It's always worth hearing the shop's reputation first though. Good luck, and if you ave the time and money, a dyno tune is always worth it(assuming the guy knows what he's doing:laugh:)

I'm not familiar with your area as to who's available, but Powerhouse Cycles is about 5 hrs from you. They're a site sponsor with a great reputation and specialize in turbos.

Instead of making a new thread.... I'd like some help. After I cut my cans down and making them into 8" shorties, my bike runs differently. Throttle response is a bit sluggish and I'm sure needs some kind of tune. I ordered a Power Commander V from tobefast.com and it's scheduled to be here Thursday. I have a stock air filter and the cans are only slip ons. No other engine work or performance stuff. Will there be some generic maps I can use on the disk? The slip-ons are the Yoshi R-22 blings.

Back