Powder coated my silver wheels pearl white today.

Silver side panels gonna be black or white?

I took my Akrapovic stickers off too, I like the look better.
White wheels look good...and are gonna be a pita tp keep clean:laugh:

sweet..lankeeyankee it seems like we are bolth adding more white to our busas..i was thinking about replacing the silver body work with the white 2012 body work but dont know if its the same shade of white..it looks like it might be..does anyone know for sure?

sweet..lankeeyankee it seems like we are bolth adding more white to our busas..i was thinking about replacing the silver body work with the white 2012 body work but dont know if its the same shade of white..it looks like it might be..does anyone know for sure?

Doubtful both whites are the same.
There is a colorcode list for the different years here somewhere too.

Two different colors.

Do you have an actual PC oven or did you use a regular kitchen oven? I just PC'd my rearsets and want to do my wheels next but I need to get a bigger oven to do them, I just used a toaster oven. Just curious what you used..

Back