Potentail 06 purchase....?

okie44

Registered
Found one locally so this is a "what to look out for" ?

06 LE- 11K miles asking price of $7500

Bone stock other than some bolt on exhaust.

Thanks..

what info are you looking for?? if the question is good price, i say depends on the condition of the bike.. if excellent i try to negotiate and see if you can drop the price to 6800 to 7000

Look for signs of neglected maintenance. Chain, oil, tires, sprockets, etc.

06 LE is white plastic and a black frame, and that's it.
If that's the bike you have to have, then I hope it's in great shape and the price will drop a grand or so.
Gen2's can be had for $7500...or less.

The local dealer here has a 06LE that is absolutely flawless with a few goodies added for $7K. I mean this unit looks like new from every angle.

Idk but i bought an 05 1,200 miles bone stock for $6,000 recently. Not even a scratch on it. Id keep looking if i were u.

06 LE is white plastic and a black frame, and that's it.
If that's the bike you have to have, then I hope it's in great shape and the price will drop a grand or so.
Gen2's can be had for $7500...or less.

Yeah if your gonna drop 7k or more on a busa might as well get a Gen2 :whistle: There is nothing special about an LE other than the paint scheme and 11k miles isnt high but at the same time its not low either. If its mint maybe 6.5k other than that keep an eye peeled on Craigslist. This is the month to buy bikes!! Its getting cold and people have bikes thats been sitting they havent been riding and they need money for the holidays. Perfect combination to swoop up a bike for a bargain :thumbsup:

Back