Post your desktop!

mine

desttop.jpg

Aw, aint that so cute. A pretty pink candy cane. It leaves me, well, Speechless:whistle::laugh:

"sidebar" compliments of vista

Yup, Funny, I heard a lot of horror stories, but on my new build I installed Vista 64 and I love it. No Blue Screens, no crashes, lots of pretty toys and fast...

So far, despite Microsoft recent embarrassing ads I really like Vista...

Yup, Funny, I heard a lot of horror stories, but on my new build I installed Vista 64 and I love it. No Blue Screens, no crashes, lots of pretty toys and fast...

It's getting better. Must be the 300 gigs in updates. :laugh:

I don't have the 64 bit just the "poor mans" version.

r8

I have VU64 on my desktop system and it has been pretty bullet proof.. The feature I like is the sidebar, weather, clock, CPU loads, server status etc.. some fun stuff..

I have been trying to figure out how to get past the "windows experience" number thing.. I guess a 6 is impossible? everything says 5.9 and I dont have a clue what to tweak to get a 6 on anything...

screen.jpg

Last edited:
About a month ago my son's Under12 Hurling team were invited to play in Croke park, which is our national staduim. I coach the team and managed to get a shot of him making a vital save during a match. I'm a very proud dad.

Save.jpg

Back