Post up & share pics of your X-mas presents here!

I wrapped this gift in a box 12x12x30 and threw in 20 lbs worth of weight plates from my olympic set...to help throw her off the scent...the look on her face was priceless as she unwrapped the weight plates.

4213747100_0d6345b6af_o.jpg

4213746954_1c0ff1e464_o.jpg

We've had a good year, despite my decision to take a voluntary layoff from one of my jobs. I've been wanting to get her a set of diamond earrings for a while, so I thought I'd stimulate the economy a little.

I always enjoy giving more than getting, but here are my gifts for the holiday. Two of these I asked for, the third was a complete suprise:

4212981601_7fd6e800dd_o.jpg

Helibars! :cheerleader:

4212981305_167226056f_o.jpg

Wadded up motorcycle jacket...Cortech Magnum. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

And the surprise, to tickle my watch fetish...a watch I've wanted for about twenty years now:

4213746622_0ce1d84b6f_o.jpg

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

I wrapped this gift in a box 12x12x30 and threw in 20 lbs worth of weight plates from my olympic set...to help throw her off the scent...the look on her face was priceless as she unwrapped the weight plates.

We've had a good year, despite my decision to take a voluntary layoff from one of my jobs. I've been wanting to get her a set of diamond earrings for a while, so I thought I'd stimulate the economy a little.

I always enjoy giving more than getting, but here are my gifts for the holiday. Two of these I asked for, the third was a complete suprise:

4212981601_7fd6e800dd_o.jpg

4212981305_167226056f_o.jpg

Wadded up motorcycle jacket...Cortech Magnum. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

And the surprise, to tickle my watch fetish...a watch I've wanted for about twenty years now:

4213746622_0ce1d84b6f_o.jpg

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Very very nice!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: You can't go wrong with diamonds!!!

Told the wife I didnt need anything

( Hell I bought everything I have wanted for Misty throughout the year ) She still got me a couple things, I really liked this.

===================================================================

000_2877.jpg

( Hell I bought everything I have wanted for Misty throughout the year ) She still got me a couple things, I really liked this.

That shirt is great!

McMustang, your gift is awesome!
Takeuon, what you are doing is outstanding. Props to ya....

Thanks Jeremy.

Wadded up motorcycle jacket...Cortech Magnum. :cheerleader:

:cheerleader:

I had a feeling you were going to knock her socks off! I'd say you succeeded! Nice going in throwing her off w/ the big, heavy box too :laugh:

And as for you gifts.....Got to love the Wifey, Bro you made out! That jacket is killer! The Movado doesn't need words :bowdown: :drool:Sick!

:thumbsup: Needed a new one...had a Conair that is about to bite the dust!

Been looking for a good, powered man scaper. I'd say that one fits the job. Nice!

:thumbsup:

Very fitting :whistle: :laugh:

Stuff I got from others:

Icon Urban tank bag in black
Puig windscreen in dark smoke
Throttlemeister! - black, heavy
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia christmas special. :D

Stuff I bought for myself:
Alpinestars stunt 2 leather jacket on closeout @ Newenough
Shift air avenger jacket
Pilot Power 2CT's (thanks StreetNTrack!)
EK ZZZ chain & sprockets (+2 rear)
clear alternatives lenses f/r
speedohealer (thanks Pashinit!!!- went above and beyond to fix my order)
braking pads (thanks paul!)

Gotta change the oil, cut my mufflers down, check valve lash, and synch the TB's too. I'll be busy when I get back in town, I have a bunch of work to do! Already have potential riding trips in February, so I can't lolligag too long on getting the bike ready for this coming season.

I'm currently at my parents' place in Milwaukee. Bought them a kitchen faucet and an adjustable thermostat, among other things. I already installed the t-stat, faucet will happen tomorrow. For easter they're getting a toilet (and subsequent install). They're easy to please. :D

Merry Christmas everybody!

No pics...but the wife got me a nice NFL jacket (Broncos of course), some Broncos banner fodder for the motorcycle garage, sweet 2'x2' framed picture of me on the Dragon (more garage deco) and a fat Kneedraggers gift card (woot! Tomorrow I'm going shopping!)

She of course got gold, diamonds and sapphires - her 3 loves in life after me and her boys. :laugh:

The boys got the usual toys and stuff...got them RockBand 2 as they're getting into that age. I jammed on the drums (easy level) while my oldest rocked the guitar til I tried it on EXPERT after which I humbly removed myself from the game and handed the sticks over to our middle son. :laugh:

Love the sweater! :thumbsup:

I am sorry bro I am sure you are having a wonder time with your new baby girl though.

But here you go I drew you a picture of the ever famous Mona Lisa

MonaLisa.jpg

Frame it cause I wont draw another one.

I didnt get anything for Christmas...do I get a pic too???

I dont have pics, but Juli and I promised we would not buy anything for each other. She did not listen, I got a Keurig coffee machine and an Acer Netbook. Thank you baby doll.

Got a liitle RC bike from my aunt. Its 9 inches long and haulz azz:laugh:

Just went outside with my nephew a went for a ride with it:thumbsup:

475168752_1663873179_0.jpg

Dont know how to take a pic of it, but I got

Tonsilittis and strep throat, with a temp as high as 102.7

Jessica has the flu and has been on the couch all day.

We even got yelled at by her mother for not being cherry enough. Um hello were on deaths door step here woman.

We got lots of gifts, my biggest one is that my dad is giving me his 2005 F250 crew cab disel when his new truck shows up next month.

Jessica got everything she had on her list

Jake got more toys and books, and clothes, and more toys, and did I mention toys?

My house looks like a Toys R us threw up in it.

Got a liitle RC bike from my aunt. Its 9 inches long and haulz azz:laugh:

Just went outside with my nephew a went for a ride with it:thumbsup:

Those things are fun as all! :thumbsup:

We even got yelled at by her mother for not being cherry enough. Um hello were on deaths door step here woman.

We got lots of gifts, my biggest one is that my dad is giving me his 2005 F250 crew cab disel when his new truck shows up next month.

Jake got more toys and books, and clothes, and more toys, and did I mention toys?

Man.....I had strep last year a week before x-mas. Was the sickest I'd ever been, had to go to the hospital. My fever spats were legendary, just wished death upon me. I feel your pain. Hope you two recover quickly.
:please:

Well I don't have pics right now but heres what I got...

Kenwood HD radio for the Mustang from my mom
Gift Card to have my windows tinted from my brother
$100 bucks, a sweater and a knife and a new wallet from my dad
Star Trek Blu-ray
Under Armour and $50 Lowes gift card from my Grandparents

Id say I made out pretty well.:whistle::beerchug:

Feel better...and stay away from me! :poke:

Truck should be a nice gift you'll be able to use in your business. :thumbsup:

Well I don't have pics right now but heres what I got...

Kenwood HD radio for the Mustang from my mom
Gift Card to have my windows tinted from my brother
$100 bucks, a sweater and a knife and a new wallet from my dad
Star Trek Blu-ray
Under Armour and $50 Lowes gift card from my Grandparents

Id say I made out pretty well.:whistle::beerchug:

Nice!

Wish my car had a double-Din hole for an upgraded stereo. I'd have to do some serious retrofit work to upgrade to a dash a couple of years newer than mine to make it work.

Back