Post Pics of your pets

I breed the sphynx breed of cats (Hairless)i love them and they make me a great deal of cash at that lol. I also have Albino Monocole cobras Which i am in the process of breeding  pics HERE!!!!

this pic is buddy my male sphynx
Mr Biggelsworth !!!!!!!
cool.gif

laugh.gif
yah mr biggelsworth cats lol... Both my females are preggo. Im hoping bog litters again. ast 2 litters were 6 for each female. And kittens range from between 1500 and 2000 per kitten for full rights breding terms Show rights Etc. Or 1000.00 Spayed or nutered stricly as pets so.. minimum 12 grand for the litters of kittens and they sell very very fast Usually have waiting lists.
smile.gif

One cat is due around april 17th and the other first week of may.

gotta love this place... everything from "Furry Cows" , "bald cats" to "Deadly Cobra's"

Me I got fish.... no noise, fur, piles of poop, and the venomous ones can not escape and hunt me down
rofl.gif

Those furry cows make me smile.

This is my crew... three mutts and an English Bully.

In order from Left to Right... Nelly (choc lab/ weimaraner) Titus (Beagle/ rat terrier) Apollo (English Bulldog) and Daisy (??? looks like a greyhound in the face.. runs like one too... the vet calles her a leopard curr)
DSCF0216.jpg

This is Baby's Apollo the Fearless (his daddy is a champion... he was too spoiled to show)(He is looking for a girlfriend though!)

DSCF0062.jpg

Spartan Leonidas

Typical Dobie goofball...
laugh.gif

Thinks he's human, every minute he's on that porch he pretends he's bipedal...

DSC05635__Medium_.JPG

Who on here had that crazy mountain lion or whatever it was that lived in the house? I'm gonna go see if I can find the old thread....

Those furry cows make me smile.

This is my crew... three mutts and an English Bully.

In order from Left to Right... Nelly (choc lab/ weimaraner) Titus (Beagle/ rat terrier) Apollo (English Bulldog) and Daisy (??? looks like a greyhound in the face.. runs like one too... the vet calles her a leopard curr)
DSCF0216.jpg

This is Baby's Apollo the Fearless (his daddy is a champion... he was too spoiled to show)(He is looking for a girlfriend though!)

DSCF0062.jpg
laugh.gif
looks like they posed for this

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

Back