Possible hp loss with yosh full system..

OB_outcast

Registered
Just wondering is it possible that a full yosh ssystem could take away power . I didn't see but a 5 hp gain from remapping and pipe. Has anyone else ran into the same thing? Is there a such thing as a bad pipe?

outcast, these are just some of the things that happen when everybody-1. has to be the first to build a pipe, or 2. can't wait to buy a good pipe. yes, i was impaitent also. but i built my own system and used the powercam 2. and had a unbelievable results. it would take a 1,000 dollars to duplicate it.

microns have the best one going right now. but dennis murray is close to being finished with his pipe. thats the pipe to keep your eyes on.

I ran murrays for years drag racing and they are a great performance pipe. Is his pipe going to be a 4 into 2 or 4 into 1 ? He has been known to build both.

Outcast: I know the R&D department at Yosh received the first Busa (prototype) and made about 50 units from it. Well the final product run of busa was slighty different, causing the header and tail pipes to fit funny, They were exchanged though. Maybe get on the Yosh website and do some searching, I am sure someone will help you out. You should of noticed a significant difference with a full system AND remapping.

Back