Possible Bike Scam? Need input please.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
We are trying to sell Juli's Katana. We have a couple of leads(thanks Dennis), however, nothing concrete. The problem is we owe the bank what is considered retail. I understand trade in value and retail, plus the bike has some mismatched paint from the stop drops she had early on. We dont have the cash to make up the difference between a good offer and pay off, so here is my question:

I have it listed on Craigs list, and I got a call from a guy named Brad that says he works for Longwood Inc. He guarntees my price for a small fee. Anyone ever heard of Longwood Inc?

If if sounds fishy...it probably is...

I would shy away from it. Sounds like the old "money order" scam. He'll give you what you're asking but then you "refund" him. Eh, I'd pass...

Scam it is! I will not call the guy back. Thanks for lookin out for me bro's. :beerchug:

Jim when selling. You want them to need you more than you need them. Dont be in a rush. There are a lot of flakes and scams out there.

Sounds like a scam, if you start typing longwood inc into the google search bar one of the first things that comes up is scam and that's never a good sign.

i would like just once see a scammer get scammed, would make my day!

good luck on your sale though:thumbsup:

Back