Posers Paradise-all stretchd/slamd/fattys welcome!

BigDiesel

Registered
This thread is for all mah homies out there, tryin ta represent in the streets on 2wheels in WHATEVER manner they choose: fat-tire Busas, stretchd n slammed Busas, and Busas with so much plastic molding done they could compete with Pamela:laugh:

You're all Welcome, NO-INVITED-to throw up pictures of your beauties in here; they are all appreciated and enjoyed by most:poke:

For all those limp-**** wanna-be racers who are just priming their keyboards to come in here and talk s**t about these bikes, know this:

By Posting any "eh, its not for me"/ "those bikes cant hang in the twisties"/ "waste of $$ IMO" BS in this thread, you have just shown everyone else what a lame a**hat you are for coming in here to crap on anyone's ride pictured in this thread, just because you feel like you know more about how a motorcycle should be ridden/built/painted/raced-
NONE OF US GIVE TWO S**TS, so STFU and please see you way into another thread where you can spread your own brand of ignorance and non-acceptance of anything other than what your simple mind is already comfortable with:moon:

and so:

on with the show!:cheerleader:

HolyHillApril08 026.jpg

HolyHillApril08 028.jpg

:rofl:

Mine is stock (right now). So, no good pictures. I am reviewing stretchin', slammin', etc. Looking for parts/prices, etc.

So, maybe my pic will be up here SOMEDAY! :whistle:

:beerchug:

Lookin' forward to seein' everyone's custom rides tho!

:cheerleader:

This thread is for all mah homies out there, tryin ta represent in the streets on 2wheels in WHATEVER manner they choose: fat-tire Busas, stretchd n slammed Busas, and Busas with so much plastic molding done they could compete with Pamela:laugh:

You're all Welcome, NO-INVITED-to throw up pictures of your beauties in here; they are all appreciated and enjoyed by most:poke:

For all those limp-**** wanna-be racers who are just priming their keyboards to come in here and talk s**t about these bikes, know this:

By Posting any "eh, its not for me"/ "those bikes cant hang in the twisties"/ "waste of $$ IMO" BS in this thread, you have just shown everyone else what a lame a**hat you are for coming in here to crap on anyone's ride pictured in this thread, just because you feel like you know more about how a motorcycle should be ridden/built/painted/raced-
NONE OF US GIVE TWO S**TS, so STFU and please see you way into another thread where you can spread your own brand of ignorance and non-acceptance of anything other than what your simple mind is already comfortable with:moon:

and so:

on with the show!:cheerleader:

You DA MAN scott! I love your threads.

Exhaust in the pods...it's not mine, but I'm thinkin' it would be a sweet build :thumbsup:

SC_NY1.gif

this bring back any memories, Sam?:thumbsup:

wish we got to do our first in-person on a better note brother, but at least you got thru all that mess n got a better bike from it:beerchug:

I must say tho....it was a pleasure puttin your baby up for a week-too bad thats how long the paintjob lasted:disagree:

SamsBusapics 015a.jpg

SamsBusapics 003a.jpg

Exhaust in the pods...it's not mine, but I'm thinkin' it would be a sweet build :thumbsup:

thats a killer idea...unless you're the passenger on that thing!:rofl:
that would suck bigtime!

definitely some time invested in the pipe routing tho-mebbe w/some thermal barrier coating and exh. heatwrap you could make it fairly comfortable?

I dunno y they made it so short wheel-base-wise tho??

first fat-tire Busa to make me think I'd get outgunned in the corners by a fat-tire bike:laugh:

thats a killer idea...unless you're the passenger on that thing!:rofl:
that would suck bigtime!

definitely some time invested in the pipe routing tho-mebbe w/some thermal barrier coating and exh. heatwrap you could make it fairly comfortable?

I dunno y they made it so short wheel-base-wise tho??

first fat-tire Busa to make me think I'd get outgunned in the corners by a fat-tire bike:laugh:

I could do something different with the exhaust, but I really like the 300 with a shorter arm...4-6" so the tire fits the arc of the tail section. I think with the right suspension set up I could get it to handle too :thumbsup:

from what BigRod was sayin, the better dual-chamber air-rides can do well eunf...
suspension i dont think is the issue-that bike was acutally TWO bikes molded if I remember correctly? had to splice two tanks and add a few inches to middle of frame to clear that wheel...that would really change the whole dynamic/static balance of the frame/suspension...might as well fab your own frame and throw the Busa block in at that point...be stronger n at least you know its strong for sure

this bring back any memories, Sam?:thumbsup:

wish we got to do our first in-person on a better note brother, but at least you got thru all that mess n got a better bike from it:beerchug:

I must say tho....it was a pleasure puttin your baby up for a week-too bad thats how long the paintjob lasted:disagree:

She did look good for the week she was up there:banghead:

I think we are headed your way at some point this year so ya better get your azz out and ride with me.:thumbsup:

I feel that based upon your Pamela analogy my bike meets the requirements.....:laugh: (or maybe Vida Guerra?)

pamela-anderson.jpg

P1030649.jpg

Nice Swingarm and Exhaust Frank..

Okay so this isn't my street bike.. but she is stretch 8 and slammed... and FOR SALE!

fast2.jpg

fast.jpg

Back