PORTLAND RIDERS?

OB_ARMEDBUSA

Registered
Looking for local Busa riders to meet on scheduled Saturdays or Sundays at 9:00am in the morning at Cedar Hills Shell for Exclusive club formation that will host a variety of different rides and other full-tilt organized events. Address is 10415 S.W. Park Way, located across Hwy 26 from St. Vincents Hospital. E-mail or call Chuck @ 291-6903 or 292-4260 or just plain show up on your scooter if interested.

Wow, you're very close to where I grew up. Small world. I lived down the road from West Tualatin Elementary School - Behind Catlin Gable.

Hopefully I'll move up there in the near future and shoot up skyline with ya!

I will be touring up the Oregon coast next month as part of a western US bike trip. What are some good twisty rides in western Oregon?

I am in the Seattle Area just let me know when you are going to ride I will try and make it

Next time i'm in portland (my home town) I'll look you all up. in the meantime i'll be at home, need the address? labusas.org

Hey Buzz,

Just stick along the coastline, the roads are well maintained and have some tight twisties with some great all out sweepers. Very nice ride and beautiful scenery (if you can catch a glimpse). A great place to stop is Just north of Lincoln City, shoot through there and up to Neskowin, sweet ride through the hills.

If you're way south near the Northern Cal. area/Southern Oregon, the Redwood Nat. Forest is a must.

Have fun.

1300POWER and mbuehler,

I'm in the Woodinville, WA area, just Northeast of Bellevue. I didn't know there were other Busa riders on the list from around here.

I'm also an ex-Oregonian (from Tillamook originally). I'm up for a ride in Oregon. I just had to cancel a trip to Bandon last weekend.

Just say when and where.

Joe Zulaski

ZLDRIDER if you want to go for a ride some weekend you can email me direct at gxrphil@cs.com Have not done a lot of rides yet this year but it is getting time to start heading east again

I live in Centralia and will have my 'busa in the next couple of weeks.

My Fav ride is from Randle down behind Mt. St. Helens and down to the Wind River Ranger station on the Columbia. Then either down stream to Vancover or upstream to Sunnyside and then over one of the passes back to I-5.

Excellent! I'd only seen one Busa around here, and that was over half a year ago. Right on about St. Helens! I do a loop out of Bellevue, back by Rainier (the road to Paradise is aptly named), through the St. Helens Park (great roads), back on some windy highway I always forget the name of (awsome corners and view!), then back up I5. 400 miles or better of great scenery and corners. The trip back up I5 is the letdown :) If a ride ever forms up that doesn't land on a race weekend, send me an e-mail and I'm there!

mbuehler@homegrocer.com

mbuehler,

I have yet to make a long trip on the Busa. But, I need to go up to Calgary, Alberta in a couple of weeks and was thinking about using the Busa to do that.

However, if my ST1100 is out of the shop by then, I'll probably take it as I need to test out the new gadgets I've had added before the 26th. I'm entered in a rally in Nevada and I need to make sure everything is working ok.

I'll email you and 1300Power privately and we can make arrangements for a ride around the NW sometime.

Z

Back