Poll: ages of owners

29 Electronic Engineer 17 yrs riding Tried to resist the urge to buy another bike I rode a copper and nearly had to sign divorce papers, of course I was hooked...... again and lovin it

[This message has been edited by Dre68 (edited 27 April 2000).]

47, Systems Engineer.
boneman, is that x-35 going in an AV-8 or similar platform? If you can' tell me I understand. I was a Jet Jock and Data Systems Officer with the USMC. Now I'm in IT.
EZ

Hey EZ -

X-35A will replace the F-16
X-35B will replace the AV-8B, and British variants of the Harrier. (will takeoff and
land vertically like a Harrier but be able
to achieve supersonic flight)
X-35C will replace the F-18C/D, A-6 and possibly the EA-6B.

52 year old rich guy, former drug addict and Nam veteran w/ 44 year old mexican gf who believes me. The bike is only marginally faster than the woman. Life could not be better.

53 and having a ball. have 00 busa, seen 200+ indicated several times. In Tn that is not always that easy. First bike was a 52 Harley w/suicide clutch, bought it and rode it home, paid 350.00 for it. have several muscle cars, 67 Chevy 11 w/stroker motor, 630-630 roller cam and 3" flowmasters, 68 Camaro 551 CID motor 13 1/2-1 comp. 2 dominators, 2 NOS systems 1,000 HP before NOS, what a rush for a street car. Go to Pigeon Forge to rod runs with them. Enjoying my second childhood. Growing old is enitivable, growing up is an option.

Back