Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Polished Wheels

det45

Registered
Can anyone tell me where I can find a pair of polished wheels for my 2009 Hayabusa, factory or aftermarket for a good price? I will buy them on the spot if anyone has a great deal for me. :thumbsup:

Also maybe try making a thread in the "Wanted" section of the Main Index - Hayabusa Classifieds .

Good luck! Polished is more maintenance then chrome. Chrome needs a buff to a shine while polished needs buffed to fight oxidation etc... Pros and con's to everything though... Chrome can chip/flake.

have never seen a set of polished OEM wheels on a Busa... I like the polish myself but they are a PITA..

Any pics?

This is the GaleSpeed polished..
DSC_0161.JPG

Last edited:
I have a set of polished oem wheels for the gen 1 Busa, bought from an org member a little over a year ago, never installed and due to my current financial situation will soon be putting up for sale.

Top Bottom