Polar Bear Ride.

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Our local motorcycle club (STLAR) had the 3rd annual Polar Bear Ride today.  The ride itself was only about 10 miles, but getting to and from the ride, I racked up 86 miles.

Temp at start: 35F
Temp at end: 36F

A local television station was there filming (Burning Rubber TV, last year's ride is #27, but I wasn't there), so me and the Busa will be on TV (assuming we don't hit the cutting room floor).

UPDATE:  Raw footage from the TV Crew.  I'm standing three people to the right of Ed during the interview.  Bright red coat.  I had the only Busa there, you can see it in a few shots.  Magic-Rat's footage has not been edited in yet.: http://photos.imageevent.com/burning....de.wmv

UPDATE: Magic-Rat's video. I was right behind him for about a mile, but he wasn't shooting from his rear bullet cam at the time
sad.gif
http://www.stlar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8837&highlight=

People starting to show up

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: "Added link to Magic-Rat's video"|1137934216 -->

100_0768sm.JPG

Should have made for some nice footage. Glad you got out.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137878759 -->

Magic-Rat showed up.  I'll add a link to the video he produces for the club when it's available.  Notice the 3 video cameras and 1 still camera mounted on his bike.

100_0771sm.JPG

Our local motorcycle club (STLAR) had the 3rd annual Polar Bear Ride today.  The ride itself was only about 10 miles, but getting to and from the ride, I racked up 86 miles.

Temp at start: 35F
Temp at end: 36F

A local television station was there filming (Burning Rubber TV, last year's ride is #27, but I wasn't there), so me and the Busa will be on TV (assuming we don't hit the cutting room floor).

People starting to show up
No crazier than the Polar bear club here in Milwaukee. Only difference is every new years day they meet on the shore of Lake Michigan at Bradford Beach and go for a dip...regardless of temp. Some years have seen temps and wind chills well below zero, but they still do it! Glad you all had a great ride.

Back