Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PMRA Season Opener

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Wish me luck guys, PMRA season opener is today.

Weather forcast

Today: A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. North northwest wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

This "should" be fun, but I'm not sure it will be! At least the fog should clear from my visor by the 18th mile!

Well , good luck to you .
beerchug.gif

That launch pad and first 60ft is going to be cold cold cold .

Have Fun,be safe,and have your camera man take some decent photos
wow.gif

best of luck...wish I could come out and watch, but they have put a hold on all of our travels at work. Be safe and win a championship!!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Good Luck, Be Safe. Have fun.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

good luck Professor
beerchug.gif
i'm going to have to try to make it over there to see you run sometime this summer

Well, the Professor didn't fair so well this outing. Still had fun but did not win a round! There was a problem with the red light.
wow.gif
I did run a 10.101 on a 10.10 dial in. Doesn't do much good when you left the light sitting on red at the launch. I carried some nice looking wheelies down the track. track conditions were pretty good, but dang it was cold.

Captain took some nice pictures. I still didn't get a nine, but cut my best time today. 10.005 so close........... There is always the race in May.

sounds like a good time nonetheless...glad you guys had fun
beerchug.gif

Just keep getting better each time out
beerchug.gif

I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to those of Hayabusa.org who showed up at the PMRA event. I wanted to stop by the both and meet ya, but I was running two classes (Street ET and (9.50 Superbike) and was having to hustle from round to round to keep up.

Hope to see ya at the next one.

(CD107 @ Apr. 08 2007,12:05) I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to those of Hayabusa.org who showed up at the PMRA event. I wanted to stop by the both and meet ya, but I was running two classes (Street ET and (9.50 Superbike) and was having to hustle from round to round to keep up.  

Give Cap and I a yell at the next one!. I know what you mean by keeping you busy running two classes. Does not give you a bunch of time to enjoy the other races. But it is fun to running both!

(CD107 @ Apr. 08 2007,12:05) I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to those of Hayabusa.org who showed up at the PMRA event. I wanted to stop by the both and meet ya, but I was running two classes (Street ET and (9.50 Superbike) and was having to hustle from round to round to keep up.  

Glad to be there.... Look us up were just normal folks...

Contrary to popular belief, I did make a few passes without red lighting! Great pictures Cap!

TV-4-7-2007+314.jpg

Top Bottom