Plug and play security and or GPS???

Ked0607

Registered
So I know there's a OEM Japanese spec alarm for the gen 3. Not sure how it works can't find any information on it. Curious if anyone makes a direct plug and play with GPS and tracking. I know Viper extremely well as I installed them for 15 years. I've seen a few powersport alarms by scorpion but not sure how it works vs the Vipers of old. I want a GPS tracking with tilt alarm.

So I know there's a OEM Japanese spec alarm for the gen 3. Not sure how it works can't find any information on it. Curious if anyone makes a direct plug and play with GPS and tracking. I know Viper extremely well as I installed them for 15 years. I've seen a few powersport alarms by scorpion but not sure how it works vs the Vipers of old. I want a GPS tracking with tilt alarm.

You probably have already seen it, but make sure to read @Spudley thread about aftermarket alarms. Not as cut and dry install as we're all use to.

Wonder if Boosted by Smith would be interested in making a small non splice harness to help people install multiple kits. I know iWire makes me custom non splice harnesses for my Subaru and other projects.

Wonder if Boosted by Smith would be interested in making a small non splice harness to help people install multiple kits. I know iWire makes me custom non splice harnesses for my Subaru and other projects.
i could think about it, though don't really want to figure out what system etc., if it were purchased and we knew where you wanted it hooked to i could probably make up adapters or a harness to do it. The dash and turn signal stuff is a little scary based on the issues spudley had.

Back