Plexus to return, for those interested

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I emailed the company website’s email address and guess who called me? Blake Schwartzman the owner. He said production and distribution (availability) will resume by mid June. Just a FYI for those who like the product so there’s no need to swear your love for Pledge. Blake seemed like a nice guy and we had a good talk. For what it’s worth I took a look around the internet and read where he said the same thing that (availability) will resume in ten weeks. That was in January.

I emailed the company website’s email address and guess who called me? Blake Schwartzman the owner. He said production and distribution (availability) will resume by mid June. Just a FYI for those who like the product so there’s no need to swear your love for Pledge. Blake seemed like a nice guy and we had a good talk. For what it’s worth I took a look around the internet and read where he said the same thing that (availability) will resume in ten weeks. That was in January.
Didn’t know they had stopped production. I’ve had the same can for a while now. Good product and glad it’s back.

Back