Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please please..  help me get a busa......

tounge.gif
I like the calendar.. But the whining about wanting a Busa really turns me off. Sorry
AAAssjani.gif

I need some chrome wheels for my busa. If I buy your calendar, will you help me generate money to buy my wheels?

I need some chrome wheels for my busa.  If I buy your calendar, will you help me generate money to buy my wheels?
I've actually been getting a lot of questions like that... and so what I'm gonna do is start a site.. like www.IwantAbusa.com or somethign like that for things of this nature. Maybe we can have people who want a busa give reasons why we should help them and have people donate like a dollar to the best one... and then for those who already have busa's do something like whoever has the best reason for some sort of mod also. What do you think? The way I figure is if you get one dollar from 10,000 people, nobodys hurting. Kinda a fun type website. Comments? THoughts? I'll host it for free and link Hayabusa.org all over it..

A hard working girl could easily earn a Busa is a fairly short period of time.

LOL, I was being totally sarcastic!!! If I want something, I work for it. I don't ask for hand outs. That is my point. If someone is in dire need of something and gets offered money, gifts, etc...thats a different story. As far as Im concerned, put away the photoshop software, get a job, and earn your Busa.

Hey it was just an idea... It took a lot of hard work to put that calendar together... Working all those long hours, dealing with models... I wasnt asking for a donation. Sorry.

Looks to me like a way to get money from us and recruit members and hits for your site without contributing to this site in any real way.
rock.gif
Fwiw, I think most anyone that uses their site name as their member name and comes in early trying to sell something is here for nothing but personal gain. I personally think you should have contacted admin before you posted this... It's called manners...
rock.gif

rock.gif

. . . .dealing with models...
Surely you jest. Next time you need help dealing with those models, gimme a call. They'll be dealt with appropriately.

tounge.gif

Seriously, though, I know what you mean. We may envy you at some point but overall? A real PITA, to be sure.

--Wag--

Looks to me like a way to get money from us and recruit members and hits for your site without contributing to this site in any real way.
rock.gif
Fwiw, I think most anyone that uses their site name as their member name and comes in early trying to sell something is here for nothing but personal gain. I personally think you should have contacted admin before you posted this... It's called manners...
rock.gif
+1

rock.gif

Looks like this is gonna go south.

Hey if there is anyway for me to help the site let me know... I'll add banners to my site whatever... I'm up for it.. I was just trying to think of a creative way to raise money to get a busa... I didnt mean to cause this much drama...

You've hit us up at a bad time, like captain said above...lots of bad dealings here lately, members burning other members...

It would have been great for you to sign on and contribute a bit before pushing your goods, that's all...if we start getting new members with their first post being "I want a Busa, buy my stuff" you'll find this fairly tight knit group will turn away...it's sort of considered SPAM unless you become an active member, asking questions and offering advice amongst other members...if you're just here to sell something, I doubt you'll make your $8000 toward that new Busa.

Just my $.02...

Hey if there is anyway for me to help the site let me know... I'll add banners to my site whatever... I'm up for it.. I was just trying to think of a creative way to raise money to get a busa... I didnt mean to cause this much drama...
I have a really creative way of getting a Busa.. It is not as creative as your approach but it has worked for probably 99% of us.... Now listen very careful this may be hard for you to get (being so creative and all) now listen here it comes...GET A FRIGGIN JOB....EARN THE MONEY.... AND BUY THE BUSA.... I know, I know, what a concept. Try it it works.

Just meesing with ya... If you developed the calendar and have the means to market it. I am sure it will generate some income towards your Bike. Good Luck.

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142695410 -->

Just wait till Captain gets his Calendar and then he'll be able to let you know that its really a good calendar and not just something that someone put together in five minutes. It took a loot of hard work. My job is being a photographer and doing stuff like this, I guess what I should say is trying to save up money in a faster way to get a busa... I just want to be like all of you...
biggrin.gif

Wow, so much drama over one little calender. Everyone needs to relax on here and not take this thing personally. The guys just trying to sell his calender and make money to buy a busa. Instead of supporting him in his endeavor all of you are getting on his case. Don't tell him what he can or can not do. If you dont want to buy the calender, then just say "No thanks." And thats it.
rock.gif

Top Bottom