Pita

It is ok, I had to do the same thing to get mine back together when I installed new ones. Tried the rubber mallet thing didnt work so well (but I didnt bend or hurt anything (took my rotor off before hand, just in case), so I just used my weight to keep a constant pressure on them till they pressed all the way together.

I'm getting better with throwing things and saying bad words in these situations. Guess that comes with age, weight, and bacon :laugh:

I know lankey knows this, but my answer is a white busa passes you :laugh:

On a serious note you'll start seeing play in the rear drive.

Girth simply means large to me I assume now that there's some sort of p o r n reference ???

I see a lot of posts about how much of a pain in the butt these cush drives are to install. Makes me have second thoughts about getting a set when I swap my tires out in a couple of weeks.

I have heard everything from they go in just fine, to I said to hell with it after fighting with them for too long.

Dude, I'll come help you if you decide to do this. Hopefully you're not 8 hours away, but I'd be glad to help. Or you can bring the cush rubbers to the bash and we'll get it done. :poke:

I see a lot of posts about how much of a pain in the butt these cush drives are to install. Makes me have second thoughts about getting a set when I swap my tires out in a couple of weeks.

I have heard everything from they go in just fine, to I said to hell with it after fighting with them for too long.

It really is not hard. I swapped mine out without a second thought. D03 just has girl parts... :whistle:

I'm getting better with throwing things and saying bad words in these situations. Guess that comes with age, weight, and bacon :laugh:

I know lankey knows this, but my answer is a white busa passes you :laugh:

On a serious note you'll start seeing play in the rear drive.

Girth simply means large to me I assume now that there's some sort of p o r n reference ???

Tumescence reference, lol.

Back