Pit Bulls are not ALL bad!

here are pics of my rotties... max and molly. they are brother and sister. love kids... defends the house but big panzies. BUT if either ever showed agression to kids or adults and actually bit them (if they were not defending a situation)...they would be disposed of..ie bullet it has been done and will not hesitate to do again (nieces 2 month old baby was in a car seat and she had rescued a stray pit or pit mix, it loved the kids, greatest dog to adults, showed no agressive behavior....till baby cried and it sounded like a hurt rabbit and i had to jump and smack the dog off from clamping down on the babys head! dog was dead 20 min later.) human life ALWAYS takes precidence over an animal especialy if the animal is aggressive!!

Glad you were there to save that child. This is EXACTLY why I don't want to have anything to do with, nor will let my child have anything to do with, dogs of this type/breed.

The media hypes these dogs up to much. They are very eager to please humans. It's all how you socialize any breed. this thread is going no where. If you like them great, if you don't great, but everybody that has a fear of dogs in general, should read Ceaser Milan (AKA the dog whisper) Ceaser's way, it has alot of good info. It will help with your own dog, and maybe even help with your personal self with how people in general carry there self. I'm not wanting to start a flame war, so don't take it that way. Everybody has the there own opinion, and that's what makes this country great. But once again it all starts with socializing the dog, and letting them know early that you are the master, not them. L8ter, Brian

I am also a fan of Cesar Millan, specially his favorite sidekick, Daddy (yup, a Pit Bull formerly owned by rapper REDMAN)

Daddy.jpg

daddy03.jpg

And here's JUNIOR, Daddy's heir apparent

junior01.jpg

Last edited:
I am also a fan of Cesar Millan, specially his favorite sidekick, Daddy (yup, a Pit Bull formerly owned by rapper REDMAN)

Daddy.jpg

daddy03.jpg

And here's JUNIOR, Daddy's heir apparent

junior01.jpg

Yes, that dog has change alot of peoples mind. It just goes to show how far proper leadership and responsable owners can go. DADDY RULES...:cheerleader:

My new tri pitbull bully Axle! I love this breed of dog and it really irritates me when people are mis informed about the breed they truly are good loving dogs.

images.jpg

0104002202.jpg

The media hypes these dogs up to much. They are very eager to please humans. It's all how you socialize any breed. this thread is going no where. If you like them great, if you don't great, but everybody that has a fear of dogs in general, should read Ceaser Milan (AKA the dog whisper) Ceaser's way, it has alot of good info. It will help with your own dog, and maybe even help with your personal self with how people in general carry there self. I'm not wanting to start a flame war, so don't take it that way. Everybody has the there own opinion, and that's what makes this country great. But once again it all starts with socializing the dog, and letting them know early that you are the master, not them. L8ter, Brian

+1 On Cesar. I LOVE his show! I think he is a wonderful trainer.

doghb1.jpg

cesar2.jpg

I rescued a beautiful brindle female pit from a white supremest group. the owners had been charged with hate crimes including spray painting Nazi swastikas all over a house they had been renting from an elderly Jewish couple.

They had a male that needed to be re-homed but I declined taking a extra large UN- NEUTERED male. The female was wonderful with people, smart as a whip,easygoing, cuddly......with people. Have you ever tried to break up fights between a Dogue De Bordeaux, pitty and St. Bernard?

Long story short, the pitty had been trained to kill just about anything that moved. I worked with her for MONTHS to the point where she could be in the house with the big dogs, muzzled and leashed to me.

Until the day when she got ahold of my Maltese ( again) and grabbed her, shook her then ripped her chest open with several puncture wounds in the neck and shoulder area.

It was not the first time she had attacked the Maltese, she had an incredible prey drive with almost NO warning signals of a impending attack so very hard to try to redirect her energy/attention.

The pitty had to be taken " over the rainbow bridge" she was way to much of a liability for anyone else to pass onto. It would not have been the responsible thing to do.

She was NOT a bad dog just came from a bad owner. Would I get another pitty?

IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

Very cute pictures~!~

Usually we hear about the bad, not the good...I've been in bad situations before also...

The next door had two pits at our old house (very nice and friendly to me) but they killed another dog and one of our cats. Now that being said, both animals were in their yard so I don't hold them at fault. I jumped the fence and the pit walked over and simply dropped the kitty into my hands.

They thought they were just playing and had snapped the neck.

I loved that cat, but I still loved those dogs the next day too.

Sad situation, they were interbred dogs and started having severe seizures around 2 years old...they had to be put down~!~ Very sad

Last edited:
Yea me too! But the hell of it is, he trains humans on how to react, the dog is the same. Kinda funny tho aint it. BTW. you have a nice looking apbt.:thumbsup:

Thats because sad as it is..

Most humans are incapable of taking care of an animal in a responsible way...

They either beat the piss out of the dog to correct it, or coddle it so badly it walks all over them....

9 times out of 10 when i have seen a dog misbehave, its because their human owner was incompitent at handling them correctly..

Its actually why i like cesars show, he corrects human behavior as much as animal...

though, the fact that he started putting timers on how long it takes for him to correct behavior has me cracked up... hes just showing off now...

"look i fixed the way you dog has been behaving for 3 years, in ten minutes, YOU SUCK!"

:laugh:

Thats because sad as it is..

Most humans are incapable of taking care of an animal in a responsible way...

They either beat the piss out of the dog to correct it, or coddle it so badly it walks all over them....

9 times out of 10 when i have seen a dog misbehave, its because their human owner was incompitent at handling them correctly..

Its actually why i like cesars show, he corrects human behavior as much as animal...

though, the fact that he started putting timers on how long it takes for him to correct behavior has me cracked up... hes just showing off now...

"look i fixed the way you dog has been behaving for 3 years, in ten minutes, YOU SUCK!"

:laugh:

Yeah, your rite, I agree 100%.

I am going to resurrect this thread...

'Ax Men' star's daughter mauled to death by dog - MSN TV News

'Ax Men' star's daughter mauled to death by dog
March 1, 2010, 4:27 PM EST
ASTORIA, Ore. (AP) -- Oregon authorities say the 4-year-old daughter of a reality TV show star was mauled to death by the family's Rottweiler.

Clatsop County Sheriff Tom Bergin says Ashlynn Anderson's mother found her badly injured on their lawn in Astoria on Sunday. Ashlynn is the daughter of Jesse Browning, who stars with his father on The History Channel's show about the logging industry called "Ax Men."

She was flown to a Portland hospital and pronounced dead on arrival.

The attack happened four years to the day after officers had taken a Rottweiler from the same home after it bit an adult family member. The two Rottweilers at the Browning home have been quarantined.

When I got my last Pitbull people were amazed, even shocked that my 4yr old nephew was able to walk him all by himself with me about 10 feet behind them. All of the pits that I have owned are well trained and do what they are told. I will always own a Pitbull and will fight to keep the breed safe!

Back