Ping wheelie bar haters

I find it funny guys giving dragrace advice that have never won a race???
No Billy, what's funny is a guy with crossover delays, automatic clutch release, training wheels ,and a slick on a stock motor bike, running 6.20 1/8s and then bragging about what a racer he is. Your bike is a robot. Put your opponent's dial in into your box, pin the throttle and let go of a button when he leaves. That's not racing, or even riding.
:corner:

He is too busy telling people how awsome a racer he is, and taking pictures of other people's bikes to reply.......:rofl:
Put it this way, my best is a 6.17 and he won't race me heads up........

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Catdogignore.jpg

THATS INTERNET 4 YA EVERYBODY GETS BE A PRO
Honestly win any races last year???Have you ever won a race??
I placed in $$$ close 3/4 races I went to last year.

I find it funny guys giving dragrace advice that have never won a race???

Giving drag race advice, what are you talking about? I gave no advice. Just my thoughts on bar bikes.

i am old fashioned, i like to ride my bike(no box, no bar and no fancy clutch)....this puts me at a dis-advantage when racing against guys on bar, or a box. that is my choice and i deal with it...

typically if there is not a rule against it, it is legal. this is the opposite in the SS class', as the rules state clearly that only specific mods are allowed. if it is not listed , it is not allowed.

riders need to police thier own classes, file protests and demand teardowns. this is pretty common practice in roadracing, but i have found that it is rare in dragracing.

He is too busy telling people how awsome a racer he is, and taking pictures of other people's bikes to reply.......:rofl:
Put it this way, my best is a 6.17 and he won't race me heads up........[/QUOTE I hear brown, I was busting his chops on anther thread and he had the thread remove:rofl: I"ve been running a bar, but i dont bracket race. I go on test n tune night, and run any body that shows up heads up just for the love of the sport.

YEA WE GOT A BUNCH THAT ARE SCARED ENTER OUR TRACK AS WELL.
WE RUN A STREETBIKE CLASS GOT A FEW GIRLS+BEGINERS RACE IT THE GOOD $$ IS IN PRO-ET

I WOULDNT ADVISE TELLING THESE BOYS BAR BIKES ARE GREY THEY PROB JUST LAUGH @ YA BUT BETTER KEEP THE INSULTS ONLINE ,ThATS COUPLE REGULERS MTC BIGBLOCK +SLIDER,WITH TRONS+DELAYBOX TYPICAL BRACKET BIKES HE BUILT THOSE BIKES FROM GROUND UP GO TELL HIM BASR BIKES ARE GREY.

jju2qp.jpg

Last edited:
All those bikes+ lot more run my home track.+Guess who is racing free next season??? WHo won points?
THATS FACT SON NOT INTERNET BLABBER,
I handle the bike program there.

I WON MORE $$$ THAN YOUR HEAP
yellow are you serious??
1262165142166.jpg

Last edited:
All those bikes+ lot more run my home track.+Guess who is racing free next season??? WHo won points?
THATS FACT SON NOT INTERNET BLABBER,
I handle the bike program there.

I WON MORE $$$ THAN YOUR HEAP
yellow are you serious??
1262165142166.jpg

yea only if i had a bike a trained monkey could ride then i could be a pro like you:rofl:

youve been racing longer than i been alive and youre still trying to feel accomplished. you win.

not downplaying the fact you win. why do you feel the need to keep stating that fact? your not overly fast and you race a bracket class. kinda like a local dirt guy saying hes the best but wont run the outlaws. your not the fastest. the best at not going the fastest.:lol:

good luck next year, maybe youll grow a pair and race some of the guys heads up that keep calling you out and youll know why they make fun of your bike.

thanks for the insult on my bike btw. :lol:

here you go buddy. keep racing your 3-4 y/o bike and running with all your gadgets when people like me and others dont need them to be faster than you.

i guess if i want my bike to be cool and unique ill add a wheelie bar.:moon:

if you won so much money then why is it so important for you to race free? propane business not working out hank?:laugh:

wheres all these trophies. i have one i can keep posting the picture of.:laugh:

figure the track champ would have a whole wall vs one on a shelf being accompanied by a weedeater.

Back