Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pig Spotter mirrors

TurboSN95

Registered
Just wondering if anyone can comment on the visibility from the Pig Spotter mirrors. I like how they look, but it seems like the mirror is the size of a quarter from the pictures. Also, are they so low that you'd be looking at your shoulders the whole time?

i have a friend with the same problem,turn back to the original mirors
cool.gif

Thanks guys... I guess i'll steer away from those and either leave the stockers on, or try to find something nice to replace them with. Just looking for something a little smaller, either in black, carbon fiber, or even billet. But nothing too crazy looking.

If you want a cleaner look. Take a look at the previous gen gsxr mirrors.

(Big E @ Dec. 19 2006,08:56) If you want a cleaner look. Take a look at the previous gen gsxr mirrors.
I'm interested..
More info please, What years and do they bolt right up?

Thanks for the point, George..
BTW - We can get those Lightech mirrors much cheaper (though we don't stock them - we can order as people want them)

Nope,you cant see a dang thing out of em.But they look cool!

Elektra_2.JPG

(nitrousjunkie @ Dec. 26 2006,18:06) Nope,you cant see a dang thing out of em.But they look cool!
Yes they do look
cool.gif
! But hey , with the stockers , all I see is the shoulder patches on my jacket anyway !
laugh.gif

I'm getting ready to send my stockers to Race Ready to be paint matched, I think it gives the bike a more finished look and the price is right.
Race Ready

(Warputer @ Dec. 27 2006,05:15)
(nitrousjunkie @ Dec. 26 2006,18:06) Nope,you cant see a dang thing out of em.But they look cool!
Yes they do look
cool.gif
! But hey , with the stockers , all I see is the shoulder patches on my jacket anyway !
laugh.gif
Theres a member here that makes some spacers for stock mirrors,I got mine from Nathan,they work great....no more shoulder view anymore,I can actually see whats coming up behind me now.
beerchug.gif

I like those Rizoma's, but cant justify the price for me when I normally do the look over anyway. I'd probably become fixated on the blue glass in them like I am the Smith Gear Indicator LED's...

Any pics of the Lighttech installed on a Busa?

(Warputer @ Dec. 26 2006,15:15)
Yes they do look
cool.gif
laugh.gif
+1

Pig spotters suck!
guns.gif
but look smooth

DSC02927.jpg

The Rizomas rock
super.gif

And these custom mirrors with spacers are okay.

DSC02641.jpg

Took my pigs off because IO COULDN'T SEE SH!T!!! But they look kool!
Here's what I have on now.

mirrors.jpg

Top Bottom