Pictures needed - exhaust on 06 LE

Don't forget Muzzy, lightweight, great sound, big numbers with PC, and no clearance problems at all.

Img_9202_busa.jpg

What ever you decide to go with, I'd go full system, just my 2 cents. The Akro's are really nice !! So are the Muzzy's, and Hindle's !! GOOD LUCK !! Keep us posted on what you decide.

Dammit, they all look good! I really like the look of those Yoshi's though, all of them!

Anyone heard any word on when the Hex Akra's will be out for the Busa? Decisions, decisions.

You guys are great, thank you!

Yup, Goldenchild cut my can for me, shoot him a PM and he will quote you a price on that, his prices are great by the way. It really woke up the sound of that pipe and it makes great power.
cool.gif

While I have to say that there were no pics I did not love, I feel that the way I will be going is towards the RS-3 titanium Full system by Yoshimura.

Any suggestions on where to buy? I am checking with the dealership right now to see what they run.

This will be my first ever REAL mod to the Busa. I am excited:)

While I have to say that there were no pics I did not love, I feel that the way I will be going is towards the RS-3 titanium Full system by Yoshimura.

Any suggestions on where to buy?  I am checking with the dealership right now to see what they run.

This will be my first ever REAL mod to the Busa.  I am excited:)
Always, always, always, always, always check with a sponsor here first! Should I say that again? Seriously, the prices that our sponsors get are just amazing on things. And if not for you individually there may be enough people that a group buy is in order.

Dos anyone know can you replace the exhaust (slip-on) from an 05 busa and mont an 08slip-on on an 05 busa mvh busagofast???

probably a wise decision to go with a full system. I've got Yosh carbon fiber slip ons mounted on my great white beast, can't say that I am pleased with them. I gained little if any in performance and sound, but they sure look good on the white and silver LE.

Back