pics of the repaint

sweet tea man

Registered
I'm a painter by trade and had been itching to paint my bike since i got it 2-3 weeks ago.

pic when i got it:
busa.jpg

after paint and assembling:
busa010.jpg

busa009.jpg

busa013.jpg

busa008.jpg

busa011.jpg

busa018.jpg

busa020.jpg

got a new smoked double bubble and took all the reflectors off too.

its not straight black. its a black metallic. really looks great in the sun. daylight pics sometime today

me not paying attention:
busa021.jpg

me laughing and waving "hi":lol: :
busa023.jpg

and my new gauge faces
busa012.jpg

busa016.jpg

bike hasnt been wiped down yet so there are hand prints all over it:lol:

Nice work bro :thumbsup::thumbsup: i have the same original color makes me want to paint mine but I am waiting for the motivator to get on me for it.... the scrathes or drop then I will go for it.

Nice gauges but why didn't you change the screen color of the clock/ODO to match the glow..:mwink:

Last edited:
Looks great. Big improvement. In the pictures it looks similar to the dark grey of the K8 (which I like a lot).

Nice work bro :thumbsup::thumbsup: i have the same original color makes me want to paint mine but I am waiting for the motivator to get on me for it.... the scrathes or drop then I will go for it.

Nice gauges but why didn't you change the screen color of the clock/ODO to match the glow..:mwink:

b/c i was trying to save a buck and got some gauge overlays. figured if they last me a couple months it'll give me enough time to get the extra cash to do the LED swap on them:D

Back