Pics of my girl too

Nice looking bike! Seeing an all stock Gen-I busa is almost nostalgic. :laugh:

aww darn I don't have permission to add an event to the calendar. I'm looking around the July 25th time frame.

Most likely I'll setup the shoot for somewhere here in the Midwest. I'll start another thread titled photo shoot to see what kind of response we might get.

BTW: Name here is Scott

Sarah is my wife and she'll probably join the org soon and in summertime we'll dress Sarah up all nice and sexy and put her on my girl for another photo opportunity.

:cheerleader:

BOY! You sure made out like a fat-rat. That's a beaut of a Busa. For a Ford f-150 you would be lucky to get someone to trade you a pack of bubble gum. IMO Nice Busa. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

I had 2nd and 3rd thoughts because I loved my truck so much. :) Now come on, that F-150 is the best truck on the road. :poke:

Anywho, it was a Heritage Edition. Looked brand new but had 125k miles on it. The busa has 16k but I made the trade. Plus the busa is MUCH easier to get into the garage.

:cheerleader:

BOY! You sure made out like a fat-rat. That's a beaut of a Busa. For a Ford f-150 you would be lucky to get someone to trade you a pack of bubble gum. IMO Nice Busa. :thumbsup:

Back