(semi @ Feb. 16 2007,21:48) congrats
beerchug.gif
i'm glad the scare turned out to be nothing! those are some amazing pics
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
And the 4D technology is amazing!
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

(GJoker @ Feb. 16 2007,22:27) Thanks for sharing the first pics of your little girl with us, BT... most awesome indeed!

Congrats to you both...
beerchug.gif
Gotta share with FAMILY, right?
wink.gif
Thanks for the congrats. Can't wait to bore ya'll to death with pics of her once she pops out!
jump9.gif

(johnstein @ Feb. 16 2007,22:36) congrats ! when my kids pics were taken , i got tired of people turning the pic sideways upside downand sayin i dont see anything , this is truly a great advance in technology , congrats again !
beerchug.gif

on a different subject what are you riding this year ? ducati ? 1098? busa ? 636? 1000? lookin foward to your mods post and reviews !

congrats
We've been blessed with some awesome sonogram prints in both the regular and 4D varieties. In fact some of the early images made the scare a bit less scary due to the fact that some of the markers for the problem they wanted to rule out were obviously not present in them. It was still a HUGE relief when the Level II session didn't turn up anything either though! This technology is a blessing from God. There's simply NOTHING like being able to see your unborn child and watch it moving around.
biggrin.gif

That baby has something to say, look closely at the first pic

Yeah, that's right, she's giving us all the finger from the womb! Way to go sweetie! Daddy needs a baby busa for you, you got the right ATTITUDE

baby.jpg

Back