Pic's of my 08 ultra-lite busa

Are you sure about the wet weight being 585lbs? I only ask because last time I had my bike on a scale it was 490lbs with less than 1 gallon of gas. And I dont think I had removed that much from the bike, but maybe I have.

My bike stock with aftermarket exhaust weighed right around 545lbs. so you've definitely removed some weight... :thumbsup:

I'm not to crazy about that windscreen but that's just my opinion. Overall, sharp looking bike! I like it.

Is that a tv screen in the back of the tail???

Pic of his tail for you. THe screen is electric like a Tv screen that is frosted out but when toggle to a charge..unclears and you can see the tag.:beerchug:

Hope you dont mind, pics I took from Clutch Control show.

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

that's cool. should have it automatically hide the plate when you're going faster than 70. then again, the cops would just look for a "bat bike" and you'd be skr00d.

Thanks Big Rod, great to see ya at the show, hope to be back again next year. Allan is a really cool guy and puts on a great show for everyone.
This plate system is made by Eclipse, I modified it to fit into the tail. Most of you have seen the other system which I made on the 05, which works off a small air cylinder.
For all that haven't here are some pic's. There are many reasons for having these systems but mostly because I like my bikes clean, gangster looking, without things hanging off and spoiling the lines of the bike. The 05 has just about everything hidden. Even a "twist clutch."
Thanks, once again to everyone commenting. All your views, expressions, idea's are more valuable to me than any design I can come up with. Showing you all these different avenues to take your Busa to the next level or just to where you would like to be is cool enough for me. Glad I am to share this with all and hope in some small way I can give a different take things.

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

Nice work. It takes a lot of skill to make parts like that. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure you shaved 100 lbs off the 08 though. My 08 weighed 538 lbs with a full tank and all fluids when it was stock. It now weighs 483 lbs without the Corbin bags and a full tank. With the Corbin bags it's just a few lbs over 500.

The blue ones dash:thumbsup: ITs been a while since walking into a show and seeing more than just paint and a fatty! Great creativity..keep it coming.

DSC00417.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't see the blue one until now. That is awesome! Can you give details on that automatic kick stand that raises the rear tire? :thumbsup:

Back