Pic's of my 08 ultra-lite busa

I agree with RACER_X - Why screw up the handling with these extended swing arm mods? Don't you guys like corners?! I can't believe that you would actually want to pay (quite a lot) to make your bike handle worse!!
I suspect these bikes spend more time in the garage with their owners taking photos of them than being ridden. What a waste.

I agree with RACER_X - Why screw up the handling with these extended swing arm mods? Don't you guys like corners?! I can't believe that you would actually want to pay (quite a lot) to make your bike handle worse!!
I suspect these bikes spend more time in the garage with their owners taking photos of them than being ridden. What a waste.
When your goal is to get down a straight flat stretch of asphalt as quickly as possible, long, low and light is the key. The only turns these bikes are concerned with are at the end of the track to the return road.
As far as these particular examples being show bikes, there is nothing wrong with that, although I don't know that they are.
Everyone has a different passion bro, the Busa feeds them all equally......:beerchug:

People have a different use for their ride, some it's corners, some drag, some cruise, and some have show bikes. Point is the bike is tailored to the owners needs and sometimes geographical location because some cities have no corners to ride outside of on/off ramps it's all straight and flat, so whatever the owner deems as his or her need can be no waste may not fit your style or location but then again it's not your bike :laugh: :beerchug:

Bone stock w/a little less than a full tank my 08 weighed 610 on the scales. With no other changes, except the Hindle pipe, it weighed 572.

For ref: my 02 GSXR1000 was 424 w/half tank of fuel. These Busas are heavy.

Last edited:
Nice work as usual!!!

:laugh:

Brothers,to each his own!!,He rides these things also and are built to drop jaws!!everyone knows with a longer arm and 1 brake does and the effects of doing so!!.,these are show bikes that can be ridden!!..if you want to race around corners leave both brakes on..and to Me a longer arm on a Busa just looks right!!

Back