Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of cheap ebay stubby.

Yep... Standard 2" auto exhaust tips. Slotted so the clamp can do it's job. Stock pipe on bike is a little under 2". think it was like 1&7/8". I have a pair(with baffles) and very pleased. Plan on upgrading to some Voodoo's. This was a cheaper option to see if I liked the stubby look. Might go with the 4-2-1 option like you have.

Enjoy!

Yep... Standard 2" auto exhaust tips. Slotted so the clamp can do it's job. Stock pipe on bike is a little under 2". think it was like 1&7/8". I have a pair(with baffles) and very pleased. Plan on upgrading to  some Voodoo's. This was a cheaper option to see if I liked the stubby look. Might go with the 4-2-1 option like you have.

Enjoy!
I actually custom fitted a pair my Yoshi can's springs so I wouldn't worry about the tip blowing off! I had to use a reducer to make the tip work because of the larger O.D on the Yoshi header. I talked to the Rob, the president of Voodoo, and he just needs to know the O.D of what it's slipping on so I can just bolt it up. $269. plus shipping. Will I be a full fledged Squid?
cheerleader.gif
LOL

Shawn

I bought mine from a member/no baffle. I'm searching for baffles now.

link, hope it works
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX1300R-GSX-1300-R-Hayabusa-Busa-Exhaust-Tips_W0QQitemZ120271303481QQcmdZViewItem?
hash=item120271303481&" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....303481&</a>

I have the same stubbies w/out baffles on my bike I have been wanting to make a sound clip. Ask Shanling, Proud Dad, and 99 busa what they sound like. I love it and my best mpg has been 48 with no other mods except for a TRE.

Wow! I just got the Voodoo and man does it sound good! I'll post some pics tomorrow and if I can figure it out. Remember I have the Yoshi 4-2-1 system so I only have one Voodoo exhaust with a 2.250" inlet. She is a little loud though!
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom