Pics of Car and Bike show from Providence, R.I.

I agree, they are waaaaay overpriced for what you get but they do look like a load of fun under the right conditions. Rob Dyrdek has one on Fantasy Factory that he takes out pretty regularily.

Did you give Castro a slap for being such an idiot? I can't believe anyone actually takes their cars to that guy after watching his show and the way he runs his business. I used to think the same thing about Boyd Coddingtons show (can't remember the name of it). He came across as a first class jerk (RIP) and his crew like a bunch of morons who could barely dress themselves. Some guys are better off keeping their lives off of the tv but I guess the ego is too much to let it go.

Be careful. The rims on my Vette are Boyd Coddington's Smoothies before Foose stole the design and called them Torque Thrusts.
The weird thing about those T-Rex's is that because of the motor it's still 1 down 5 up.

Be careful. The rims on my Vette are Boyd Coddington's Smoothies before Foose stole the design and called them Torque Thrusts.
The weird thing about those T-Rex's is that because of the motor it's still 1 down 5 up.

I don't have any issue with the product, he designed some beautiful cars and accessories, but the show brought light to some things that are best left in the shade.:whistle:

Back